Dating Men... In a Club?

"Take care of Fyodor and I might unground you."

     It had gotten late and Andres had come back from work sweating like he had been chased after by a bull. Well, it was something of that sort but the other way around. He and Barnes had to chase down a burglar that had first resisted arrest, made them chase after him for almost thirty minutes then tried to harm Barnes. If that dude wasn't going to jail for 5 years, then he never wanted to see him again.

     Andres watched Vladimir hand Gala the kid but the look on his face was apparent enough for Andres to say he didn't want to. He had noticed Vlad and the kid were inseparable. The only time the kid was away from him was when he was at work since he only had morning shift or when they were kissing. And for some weird reason, that made him feel a speck of jealousy which he knew he shouldn't.

"Money for pizza."

"$500 is already in your debit card." Vlad frowned at her.

She opened her mouth to speak but thought better of it and said instead, "Okay. Have fun on your date then."

"We will." Andres winked at her then added, "But if we hear the slightest complain from the neighbours, we will cut it short and come home. I want this place exactly the way it was. Meaning no parties and no friends. You can call them but they can't come. I won't even tell you what your punishment is going to be. Now take care of Fyo and we'll be back soon."

"Jeez dad, way to take the fun away from being home alone." She rolled her eyes as she followed them to the door.

Taking his coat from the rack, he smiled at the girl and said his final warning to her before taking off after Vlad to the car. They both got in. Andres was driving since he was the one taking Vlad on the date. He reached for his phone in his trouser pocket, contemplating if he should call Barnes to watch over the house.

Vlad stopped him before he could start calling saying, "What you doing?"

"I'm going to call Barnes to watch over the kids."

Vlad narrowed his eyes at him. "But Gala is seventeen. She can take care of herself and Fyo."

"You trust her?" He asked, dropping his phone on his lap then turned to arch a brow at him.

"No, but we would never get chance to know if she is trustable or not if we keep tight leach on her."

"Why wouldn't I? She was in jail twice."

Vlad smiled at him. "Just give her another chance to prove herself."

Andres had to admit, when Vlad smiled at him, it always calmed him down. Kicking up the car, he said as he pulled out of the driveway, "Okay but if anything happens to Fyo-"

"I will kill her." He smiled again at him. "She knows I will."

Andres couldn't help but laugh. Vladimir could be unbelievably terrifying when he calmly threatened  like that.

The car fell quiet after and Andres turned up the radio before it got any weird or awkward. Andres hoped the date didn't go bad because he had actually forgotten about it. If he hadn't seen the note he had stuck on his computer screen, then he would have gone home and slept. The work was surprisingly weighing him down.

"So tell me something about yourself?" He asked as they waited on a stop sign.

Vlad sat up straight on his seat and glanced at him. "I am Russian."

"I know that."

"Well, I live with my grandma. Brought me up as her own."

"What about your parents?"