Finding the Dad in Him.

It was the last day of the month but it looked like every other day since the accident.

It was going terribly.

The rain poured down heavily and the only thing preventing the rain from pouring down on Andres was the porch. However, a shiver rode up his spine and this wasn't only from the cold but the noise coming from the house.

They were fighting again. He didn't need to see it to know. The argument always went in the same order. Fyodor desperately cries for Gala's attention, Mariam fights for the TV with Gala, Faun pisses off Gala by disappearing out of the house without telling anyone and when he was in, he didn't help her with anything, then lastly but not the least, Gala complains about everything. From taking care of the kids to keeping everything clean to tolerating everyone's bullshit.

Andres felt like he could relate to her in so many ways every time she came to him to complain. Then normally, after her rant, she'd storm out and he would have to call Vlad to come back and put the house back together. But the man never answered him. Never once picked up his call.

His voicemail was probably already filled up with calls from not only him but Gala also. He had gone up to check on the kids one night and had heard Gala making a call to him. It also went to voicemail and was probably why she had gone hysterical today.

Andres knew that if this went on any longer, it would further prove he wasn't ready for children and lord knew how badly he wanted one before all these started.

Taking a deep breath, Andres decided to stop acting like just a man but a father. Inhaling again, he shrugged the cold off his shoulder and stepped into the house. He was blessed with warmth but never got the chance to enjoy it before someone was pushed onto him. He staggered back then stared at the kid Gala was pushing.

It was Evan. Andres had seen him once or twice walking around the house. He was a very quiet kid, but Andres never bothered to get into a conversation with him because he had work and he wanted to run away from the house before someone else saw him and made him go mad the way Gala was at the minute.

"Get OUT! Don't come back ever." She pushed him out the door then slammed the door on his face.

Andres didn't know what to do at the moment and just stared at Gala. She looked like she had just finished having a fist fight with the boy she had kicked out. Her dark brown hair was ruffled and she breathing was raged.

Then suddenly, the noisiest house on the street fell silent.

Gala sighed with frustration as she turned back to the house saying, "Don't look at me like that."

Andres only shook his head and asked, "What's going on?"

When she didn't answer and disappeared into the dinning, Mariam who was standing in the hallway with Fyo said, "She kicked him out because he was rude."

"Very rude, papa." Fyo emphasized.

Andres hadn't pulled his coat or shoe and the drama was already making him stressed. Not wanting to give up on his original plan, he opened the door and not surprising, Evan was there, shivering visibly from the cold.

He cocked his head into the house and the kid thanked him before entering. He closed the door behind him, ignored the glare from Gala as he pulled his shoe and coat then walked into the dinning.

Gala followed him and as he placed his suitcase on the table, the kid exploded.

"Why did you let him in? He needs to leave because he is rude, disrespectful and all round annoying."