Chapter 29

**Unedited**

I don't know if I like this chapter but here you guys go. I hope you all enjoy. :)

Andreas

"Shit, don't stop baby." My ex, Erika moaned out. A couple days after meeting with my parents I was stressed and I would relieve that stress by having a few drinks; Anaya said that I was drinking too much. When she said that we kind of fell off and that's when I linked back up Erika. "You like that shit, huh?" she buried her face into the pillow as I continued to take her from behind. It's about a week until winter break, depending on your classes, and it's been about a week or so since Anaya and I last spoke. Soon after we both came and I pulled out of her and laid down. "Dre-Dre." I rolled my eyes at that stupid ass name she used. "What?" "So what's up with us?" she asked looking up at me. "Shit we're just fucking." She scoffed. "What about Anaya? Are you two still together?" shit I don't even know. After we had that sit down with my parents she's been acting weird. "What Anaya and I do doesn't concern you." I looked over at my phone to see I had a text from Anaya.

A: Can we talk?

Dre: Yeah let's meet up at the park in like 30 minutes.

A: Alright.

"Hey lock my door when you leave." I said as I got up to go take a shower. 20 minutes later I was dressed and walking out of the front door. I pulled up to the park to see Anaya and Jas running around chasing Evie. When Naya finally noticed me she leaned down to tell Evie and Jas something and she walked off while they walked over to the swings. "Hey." She said acting like that shy girl I met at first. "Come here." I said pulling her into my arms. She pushed me away and I looked at her confused. "What's wrong?" she let out a sigh. "I think we need a break." I chuckled. "So what happened to make you change your mind?" Her head shot up and her eyes met mine and I could tell she was debating about something. "I...uhh...I cheated one you. And I think we should just take a break so I can get my shit together." "With who?" she played with her fingers before answering me. "Giovanni." I don't know what came over me but all I was thinking was out of all the men she could cheat with she chose him. "You know what, I think that's the best thing I've heard you say." "Excuse me." She crossed her arms looking at me. "I knew I shouldn't have gotten involved with some bitch who had a kid. Man fuck you and that bitch."

//\\//\\//\\

Anaya

I stood there looking at this fuck boy like he done lost his rabbit ass mind. "So I'm bitch now huh." I walked up to him and slapped the shit out if him. And yall not gone believe what this little bitch did. He slapped me. ME. Next thing I know Jas comes running over with her taser in one hand and mace in the other. "You must have lost your fucking mind." I grabbed Jas's arm and yanked the mace out of hand and got him right in the face. I watched as he fell to the ground crying like a baby. I walked up to him and got directly in his face. "See you must have forgotten that Jas isn't the only crazy one." I kicked him in the stomach and turned to go get Evie. "Yeah motherfucker, you better watch your ass." "Jas!" I yelled as I walked to the car while holding Evie's hand. Once we all got in the car I headed back to my place.

**

Evie was asleep in my bed while I was walking to get some ice for my face. As I was walking passed Jas's room I heard her talking to someone, so I opened the door. "Oh bitch he's lucky that school's about to be over for break. Because I'm fucking ready to tase a bitch." She was up walking back and forth talking on Skype when she noticed I was standing there. "Oh my poor baby." She said pulling me into a hug. We both sat down on the bed and I looked at the computer to see she was talking to everyone. I knew all hell was about break loose once they saw my face. "Oh hell nah." Hassan, Jason, and Chris all said. "Guys calm down I promise I handled it." As I was talking I heard loud pounding on the front door. "Who the hell is that? It better not be that piece of shit." Jas said looking at me. I got up with Jas right behind me. I opened the door to reveal this black girl. She looked nasty as hell and all I wanted to know why she was at my front door. "Umm sweetie the corner is down the street and to the left." Jas's extra petty ass said. "Bitch don't try me I will drag across this parking lot." I had to hold Jas back because she was ready to fight everybody. "Anyways can you give this to Andreas I accidentally took it from his place this morning." When she said that I slammed the door in her face. "You know what let's get the hell up out of here."