Chapter 20

**Unedited**

Giovanni

It's been about 3 week since Anaya and I broke and she moved out. In all honesty ever since she left I have been feeling really empty, but Sophie has been here to take my mind off of things. At this very moment we are at a doctor's appointment to see how my little man was doing. I found out a couple of weeks ago that we were having a little boy and I couldn't have been happier. "Well Miss. Haynes your baby seems to be just fine. Do you have any questions for me?" Sophie shook her head while cheesing hella big. We now driving back to my place when my phone rang.

H-Anaya wanted me to ask you if you could pick up the cake for the party.

I listened as I heard laughter and loud talking in the background. Ever since Naya and I ended the guys have spending a lot of time over at her place.

G-Yeah alright.

Around 2 we headed over to pick up the Evie birthday cake. I was so happy because I today was my baby girl's birthday and she was turning 2. We pulled up to Anaya's place to see a bunch of car parked out front. I walked in and saw pink, white and gold everywhere and presents covering one of the wall to the right. I was taken out of my thoughts when I saw Anaya walking behind my little munchkin who ran and wrapped her little body around my leg. "Happy birthday princess." Evie started giving me kisses all over my face. I looked down at Naya and I'm not gone lie she was looking good. "What's up?" I said nodding at her. This was the first time we had seen each other since she broke up with me. She looked at me from head-to-toe, when she met my eyes I saw a flash of emotions cross her face but they soon disappeared when she looked behind me. When I followed her line of view I saw that she was looking at Sophie. "Look I..." I started but when I turned around she was gone. "Shit."

@@@@

"You okay?" Angie asked as I walked out back and sat down. I looked around the table at Jas, Hassan, Erin, Jason, and Angie to see them looking at me with a concerned look on their faces. "Who o got to fight?" Jas said ready to go at any minute. "Man chill out with all that. All ways trying to fight someone." Jason said drinking his coke while eyeing Jas. We all laughed as she turned red and sat down. "He brought Sacagawea." They all looked at me like I was crazy until Hassan started laughing. "Man you know that girl name is Sophia. Why trying to be funny." He said between his laughter. Once he said that everyone joined him in laughter. "I know he didn't bring that girl to a family function." Erin said shaking her head. As we continued to talk Giovanni and Sacagawea came out and walked over to our table.

"What's everybody?" He said taking a seat. "Daddy I play?" Evie said looking him. He nodded and put her down so she could go play some of the other kids. "So Saca... I mean Sophia what are you doing here." Jas said which caused all the girl to laugh. "Uhh well Giovanni said I could come." I had my dark shades on as I looked at Giovanni. The tension between him and I was so thick that it could have gotten a job a magic city. Our stare down broke when I heard my mother voice over the music. I got up and walked over and greeted her, my little brother, and my mother's new husband Calvin. "He guys. Foods inside, the guys are playing basketball in the back. Make yourselves at home." I was about to walk away when Jackson my brother grabbed my arm. "Can I spend the night?" "Mama say it was cool?" he nodded. "Alright." Instead of going to sit back down with everyone else I went and sat by the pool.

@@@@

I watch Naya talk to her mother then she went and sat at the pool while she watched the kids play. "Damn. You're stare hard as shit." Jason said laughing. "Man shut up." "So when are we going to cut the cake and open the presents?" Sophia asked looking around the table. Jas scoffed then got up and walked off. "I'll go talk to her. "Erin said walking off in the same direction. Hassan leaned over and whispered something in Angie's ear then she looked at him like he was stupid then she spoke. "Uh Sophia do you want to go get some food?" Sophie looked at me I nodded then she said yes and they walked off. Without wasting any time Hassan spoke. "Do you want Anaya back? Because of you do you're not acting like it." "Of course I want her back but she won't talk to me." Chris walked out the back door and sat down with us. "What's up?" "Guess what this dumbass did?" Chris looked from me back to Hassan. "He brought Sophia." Chris's eyes grew as he looked at me surprised. "Wow I guess he really is over Naya." I looked over at him confused. "What are you talking about?" "Well you brought another girl that you know for a fact that none of your friends like to a family function where you knew your ex was going to be at. Sounds to me like you've moved on." He said with a shrug. "Shit, why is this so fucking is complicated?" I said running my hand over my face. "After all this shit dies down go talk to her." I looked over at Anaya to see her talking to some Mexican dude.

@@@@

"Happy Birthday to you! Happy Birthday to you!" we all sang loudly and off key. Once finished singing and she blew out her candles we moved to the presents. After she opened all her presents everyone chilled out for a little bit longer until they decide leave. My brother, Sophia and I were all downstairs while Evie was upstairs knocked out. "Naya can I talk to you for a minute." I turned around to see Giovanni standing there with a pleading look. I got up and headed into my spare room. "What?" I said turning around with my arms crossed.

Without a word he waked towards me and picked me while wrapping my legs around his waist and sitting me on the dresser. "I want you back." He said as he placed kisses on my neck. It had been so long since I had sex but then I thought about why it had been so long and I got mad all over again. I pushed him away and he looked so confused. "What?" he said looking at me with lust, want and desire. "Your girlfriend is outside." I said pointing at the door. He let out a sigh before speaking. "I don't want her I want you. Ever since you left me I've been working and taking care of my kids." He sat on the bed with his head down. I hopped off of the dresser and stood in front of her. "So you haven't slept with her." his head shot up and he looked at me like I was crazy. "Hell no. the only time she's at my house is when she has a doctor's appointment." I pulled my phone out of my pocket and went to Instagram to show him the picture I was tagged in. "What. The. Fuck." He grabbed my hand and pulled me out into the living room. "What the hell is this?" he said showing her the picture of the two of them lying in bed, with the caption 'Sunday vibes #Meandmybaby'.

She sat there with this dumb look on her face. "I thought since we've been spending time together that we...." "No you're having my kid and for that I will always have respect for you but we will never be a couple." She stood up with tears in her eyes. "Can you take me home?" He nodded then turned to me. "Can we talk tomorrow?" "Yeah sure." He pulled me into a tight hug and grabbed my chin and gave me a passionate kiss. "I'll see you tomorrow." I nodded and they left. "wow." I looked at my brother see him laughing. "What?" I asked confused.

"I can tell you really fuck with him. And if you asked him to rob bank he would ask you when, but I can also tell that he's the boss." When he said that Giovanni was the boss I popped him in the back of the head. "Shut up." I walked upstairs took a shower and watched TV until I fell asleep. I was woken up around 1am in the morning when I felt my bed dip. I turned around to see a dark shadow reaching over me to turn my TV off. I sat up but then I felt a pair hands grab my ankles and pull me until I was flat on my back. Then the shadow gripped my legs and pulled them apart as he laid between them. I felt kisses being trailed up my chest and neck to my lips. "You want me to spend the night." his lips brushed against my neck and I could feel the vibration as he spoke. "Y...Yes." "Alright." He stood above me as he pulled his shirt off. I scooted back and watched him as his tattoos shined in the moonlight. He crawled towards me and laid his face in the crook of my neck and we drifted off to sleep.