Chapter 14 ~ Ticci-Toby

Start from the beginning

"Why so salty, Jeff?" Masky said, from behind me. 

(THIS GUY AT SCHOOL ALWAYS SAYS THIS TO ME AND I ALWAYS WANT TO PUNCH HIM) 

"sHUT IT!" (I accidentally typed it like that but I'm leaving it like that. ^-^)

"A-anyways, I want to know," BEN and Jeff looked really nervous like I was going to kill them or something. (hahahahahahaha) "where did you learn to braid like that? I 've tried for years but it's never worked." 

"Huh?" came the replies. 

"I said where did you learn to braid like that?" I repeated. 

"Oh, I watched a couple videos on YouTube and copied what they did," BEN answered after about 10 seconds.

"N-nice. I k-know who to go to for Echo's hair now." I said, turning to Masky and Hoodie, who were soaking wet. 

"Hey, Masky. Do you think it's raining outside?" 

"Not at all, you twit." 

"Hey, Masky. Hey, Masky. Hey, Masky. Hey, Masky. Hey, Masky." 

"DAMNNIT TOBY." 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I looked up at the sky, just as a drop of water hit my face. 

Great, I thought to myself. 

Of course being out in the middle of an open clearing didn't help me at all. 

Running towards the trees, I noticed a flash of red (it's not what you think) on a tree. I walked over to it. It was a coat. A bright red coat. It looked slightly dirty but it would be fine. 

 I slipped it on over my dress, which was dripping with water. (I'm unsure how to word this sentence... (☉_☉))

I put the box in the pocket so it wouldn't get wet. I put the hood up and started walking deeper into the forest. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Children, if you are not already, please go to the living room." Slenderman's voice echoed through the mansion.

"Oh god. What did you do now, Jeff?" Jane said, not getting up from her spot on the couch. 

"I came out here to have a good time and I'm honestly feeling so attacked right now," Jeff replied, BEN high-fiving each him. 

"You two need to stay off of the internet," Sally said, sitting down next to BEN. 

The rest of the Pastas walked in, the last one came in around 2 minutes later. Slender walked in with Rainbow Dash following behind him. 

"Pastas, you are here because someone of very high importance was injured and almost killed." 

Whispers immediately  started spreading around the room.  

BEN's mind instantly thought the worst. 

"Silence." Everybody quickly shut up.  

"Rainbow Dash was in her factory and Brooklynn," BEN audibly whimpered. "wondered in. Her neck was bleeding and she could barely walk. Rainbow Dash inspected the wound and asked Brooklynn who did it. She responded with sword."

BEN's eyes went directly to the only people with a sword. 

He jumped up and went to the front by Slender. 

"Okay, how many of you have RECENTLY met Brooklynn?" 

Jeff, Jane, Laughing Jack, Clockwork, Eyeless Jack, Bloody Painter, Homicidal Liu, Sally, Pinkamena, Rainbow Dash, Masky, and Hoodie raised their hands. Smile Dog raised his paw. 

"So Dina, Slender, Toby, Puppeteer, and Splendor have NOT met Brooklynn." He glanced around the room. "Ha, I find one of those hard to believe." He sang. His smirk terrified even Slender. Something was wrong and BEN knew it. Something was wrong with BEN and everyone knew it. 

But nobody could stop him. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Brooklynn wondered aimlessly around the forest, not knowing where she's going.  

Her weakness took over and she collapsed to the ground. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Slender looked at Toby, signaling him to run outside to finish the on-the-spot mission. 

Toby grabbed his hatchets and ran outside, catching BEN's attention ever so slightly. Toby was one of the ones who hadn't met Brooklynn yet, according to the question that was asked a few minutes ago.  But he knew it wasn't him. But BEN didn't care. He was mad, and when he's mad, you don't want to do anything that might anger him. And that angered him. 

Five of the pastas, E.J., Slender, Jeff, Jane, and L.J., instantly jumped up to restrain BEN from running after Toby and killing him. BEN screamed for them to get him go. 

Toby ran towards the tree where she collapsed by. Her pale skin was covered with small droplets of water. His heart dropped. Brooklynn reminded him so much of Echo. He gently picked her up and ran back to the house, making sure Brooklynn wouldn't get injured any more than she already was. 

The door slammed open, gaining Sally's attention. All of the Creepypastas was trying to calm BEN down but nothing was working. She ran over to the foyer and saw Toby carrying Brooklynn. 

"W-what happened to her?" She asked, fearing her best friend had been killed. 

"She's very sick. S-she collapsed around half a mile away from the mansion," He explained. "S-Sally, go get Slender. Make sure the others keep BEN under control. He can't see this." 

She nodded, rushing back into the living to see Slender holding BEN up near the ceiling and him thrashing around. Slender looked at Sally and she motioned for him to come over. He handed BEN to Splendorman and walked over to the doorway. He poked his head out to see Toby with the very person he was talking about minutes before. 

He looked at Toby and they had a mental conversation about what happened. Slender nodded and took the small girl into the living room. Everybody went silent. 

"What's going on?! Let me see!" BEN shouted. Splendor was twirling him around the room, mainly so his eyes wouldn't focus on any one thing in the room. He caught a small glimpse of red each time he went by the doorway.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys!

Again I'm so so so so so so so so so so so so so so sorry about how late this chapter is. I've been working on it for a week and I just finished it today (Thursday, 17 of November).

This is the longest chapter in a long time.

I read a thing that said that your writing seems so predictable to yourself because A) you wrote it and B) you've read it a million times. Readers won't know what'll happen next.

Is that true? Are you guys surprised by what I write and where I put certain events?

What do YOU think is going to happen next?

Also, I'm doing something special for you guys soon.

I'll explain more in the NEXT chapter.

Love ya guys! 😘

Bye!