Once we exited the building I noticed that the rain had stopped.

"Do you want me to follow you home? I know it's been kinda a crazy night." Stiles asks me, following me to my car.

"I think i'll be okay. I have a feeling Malia will be coming over any minute so I should be there to let her in."

"She's still staying at your house?"

"Yeah, I mean, she tells me to drop her off at her house but she always comes in late at night. I think it's still hard on her; facing her dad after killing her family. It's okay though, I don't mind her staying over. Her and I have gotten really close."

He smiles at me and kisses my forehead. "Okay, text me when you get home."

"Okay, I will." I lean up and give him a quick kiss on the lips.

***

"It might surprise you to know that some of history's greatest leaders have had to endure some pretty great failures. One you'll recognize from last nights reading failed in business, had a nervous breakdown, was defeated for both houses of Congress, and lost as Vice President, before he was finally elected as one of the greatest presidents that this country has ever seen. Who was he?"

Okay. It's official. I am done with school. Done. D.O.N.E.

Why does Mr. Yukimura have the need to teach us something everyone already knows.

A few people raised there hands to answer the question, me being one of them.

"Malia." He volunteered.

I looked to my right at her. She was frantically highlighted stuff in her book, holding another highlighter in her mouth.

She slowly lifted up her head, looking at me then Scott and Stiles who were in front of us.

A phone rang in class, taking everyone's attention off of Malia and onto Scott.

"Scott, phones off."

I pulled my phone out to see if I had any messages. And I did, from Lydia.

I raised my hand up higher trying to get Mr. Yukimura's attention.

"Malia? One of our greatest presidents. Gettysburg address."

Malia nodded, putting yet another highlighter in her mouth, flipping through pages.

I waved my hand back and forth. Mr. Yukimura looked at me. He looked at me and still didn't call on me.

C'mon, I don't want to answer the question! This is an emergency!

I continued to keep my hand up, practically glaring at Mr. Yukimura.

Another phone beeped, making Mr. Yukimura mad. "Phones off, everyone."

"Malia?"

Malia continued to look quickly through books, looking at everyone.

"Does anyone else know?"