Chapter 10 ~ The Reason for the Deal

A/N
This is hilarious. Tbh I love laughing at them. Btw my friend is reading this story and I told him that he wouldn't like it but he kept arguing until I let him read it. Just know that I warned you, Zach (@_wolv_). We probably wont be friends anymore after you finish this story.

Narrator pov (idk how to write without this part, don't worry its short.)

Its been like 3 days since the deal and Bill couldn't stand it. For the sake of his pride, he decided he was fine. But his pride was ripped to shreds when he found out that the thought of Dipper playing with his hair made him go wild. Dipper on the other hand, found his obvious suffering humorous. Dipper didn't think of himself as someone that special. However, he himself was having a bit of a difficult time too. He was having thoughts that he never even had before, and those were the thoughts he hoped Bill didn't know he had.

Bill pov

"How are you doing, Bill? With the whole deal thing, I mean." PineTree asked me as he sat down on the couch across from me.
"Fine! I mean... totally fine, right?" I hoped I didn't sound as panicked as I felt.
"You sure you aren't going insane? I can hear it in your voice." Thats what I feared.
It was true. I was going a bit crazy. I'm still not entirely sure if it was because of the deal or something else, but I was going a bit insane.
"We are almost half way through the week, Bill. Its not that bad."
"Didn't you hear me? I'm fine!"
But I wanted him. I wanted him bad.

"Well good. Because its only Tuesday."
Now I'm screaming internally.
"Its for your own good, babe."

Dipper POV

I don't know why Bill is having such a hard time. I don't know what's so cool about me. I know he isn't admitting it, but I can just tell that he's having difficulties. It was just a deal for his own good. It was funny to watch though. You had to be there to understand.

*day 4 (Wednesday)*

"Bill, it's already half way."
"I know."
"I know you hate this."
"I know you know. I'm just not going to admit that I hate it until I have to. I'm keeping my dignity where it is, doll face. By the way, this is really stupid."
"I agree. But if it will help you learn a lesson, then its worth it."
I couldn't understand why I felt like this was wrong. Maybe its because we are dating? That was probably it. I'm not quite sure though. It's kinda weird.
"I need to get out of the house for a bit. Want to come?" I told Bill hoping he would deny so that I could get my mind off of things.
"Nope. I'll stay here and relax."
Thank Jesus.
After I left, I immediately called Mabel.
"Dude, life is great." She said after she answered.
"Why?"
"Pacifica Northwest is amazing!"
"What happened?"
I had a feeling something went on between the two of them.
"Well, I went out with her."
"Like on a date? Thats great, Mabel! How did it go?"
"It was awesome."
"Well thats always good to hear."
"How are things with you and Bill?"
"Remember at Pacifica's party when he thought he was drunk and he hit Wendy in the face?"
"What about it?"
"I had a hard time forgiving him. I made a deal with him that he can't make physical contact with me and it is a lot harder than I thought i-." Then I heard Mabel laugh louder than she ever has before.
"I know, its lame. But he needs to learn some sort of lesson. The way that he talks to me I can tell that he likes me a lot, and thats just what you do when someone does something stupid. Take away their privileges."
"How can you stand that?"
"Its funny to watch how Bill deals with it."
"So it has been effective."
"Yeah. Well, I should go now before it gets late. See ya soon, Mabes."
"Bye bye, Dipping Dots."
And with that, I hung up and drove to the store and back.

*time skip*

"I think this is good for us." I told Bill.
"Why?"
"Well, we are a couple and we need to learn that couples do more than just put their hands all over each other."
"And?"
"We aren't supposed to hug each other all the time."
"PineTree! I like hugging you all the time!"
"We need to learn to be normal."
"Is that why you're making me do this?"
"Yup."
"Your definition of normal is clearly different than most people's definitions of normal. Including me." After that, he decided to take his hat off and throw it at me.
"Does that count as physical contact, Pines? Hmmm?"
"Shut up." I said as I threw the hat back at him.
"Wait a second.... toss me your hat." He said. I was more confused than ever, but I did what he told me to and tossed him my blue pine tree hat. He put it on his head and tossed me his black hat.
"... Put it on."
I did as I was told to and saw what he meant.

Bill POV

"Seriously though. Does this count as physical contact?" I asked.
"I mean I guess not. Hey, this is a nice hat."
"You like it?"
"Yeah it's like it was made for me. Do I look ok with it on?"
"You look better than I do with it on."
"Heh. Look at us. Since we can't make any tangible contact we've resorted to swapping hats." He said as he sat down next to me, but not close enough to meet.
I almost put my arm around him, then I remembered why I was wearing his hat. I put my arm down.
Then the next thing he asked me took me by surprise.
"Have you ever been to the ...underworld?"
I was stunned.
"Well, yeah. But its not that bad."
"What was it like?"
"Listen, kid, I don't like to talk about it."
There was a bit of a long silence.
"Why did you want to know?" I asked.
"I don't know. Just curious."
"Ok, PineTree.
"You wouldn't cheat on me, would you?" He kept asking shocking questions. I didn't like it.
"No way, kid. Why are you asking?"
"My first girlfriend."
"Ah. I see. But girls are jerks."
I heard him laugh slightly.
"What's with all the questions?"
"I don't know. I just feel like there is nothing else to do except learn more about each other. There's always more to learn."
"That's an interesting way to see things, PineTree. But its getting late."
"Yeah. You want to sleep here? I can sleep on the couch tonight."
I was flattered. I didn't know if I should be nice and say no, or if I should say yes and be comfy.
"You don't have to, PineTree. I can sleep on the couch."
"You should be comfortable. I couldn't imagine sleeping in the sky for so long."
"Wow. Thanks, Dipper."
"It's not a problem."
I snapped my fingers which made up the bed. I had forgotten what a nice, made up bed felt like. I went right to
sleep that night.