Chapter 11 ~ Carporeal

A/N
Some of the POVs are kind of short. Sorry. This chapter will be a really long one, however, most of the chapter will be smut. You will know when it comes up. I will put the first few words in bold print. Zach, I told you so.

Bill POV

*Friday*

Soon all of this will just be over. God, I hate admitting that I want this to be over. Its not fair that we have to admit things that we don't want to admit. We are the moon, and our embarrassing desires and inclinations are the shadow on top of us. Sorry if that doesn't make sense.
"Dude, stop looking out the window." I heard from behind.
"Sorry, I just have nothing better to do. I need to do something to pass the time." It was true. I really didn't have much to do.
"You don't have much to look forward to. My body is not that great. And I'm short."
"Come on, you're not that short."
"I'm 5'7."
"Im 6'0."
"Thats like a 5 inch difference."
"Does it matter?"
"Not really, I'm just doing the math to pass time."
"And thats what I was doing when you maDE ME LEAVE MY SPOT IN FRONT OF THE WINDOW."
"Calm down, Bill."
"Sorry, I'm just in a bad mood."
"Come here. Sit down with me." I did so.
"Why are you having such a difficult time?"
"I'm not."
"Yeah you are."
"No, you are."
"Just admit that you are."
"You admit that you are."
"Seriously."
"Why do I have to admit it?"
"Because I want you to."
"Fine. Happy?"
"Yeah. Thats all I wanted."

Dipper POV

After I said that, I felt a sense of anger, rage, vexation, exasperation, displeasure, crossness, irritation, indignation and ire all went through me. It had nothing to do with him. It was just me. Im the one who's at fault.

....

"Im fine, ok!?"
He was obviously taken aback.
"Whoa whoa, PineTree. Whats happening? Why are you suddenly acting like this!?"
Once again, I spoke before my brain could comprehend what I would say.
"I'M GAY! Ok!? I'm gay, and I've only found that out less than a week ago. I should have known since middle school that I'm fucking gay, and I'm angry at myself for not just admitting to myself that I am."
He walked over to the chair that I sat in and knelt down.

Bill POV

"Im proud of you for saying that, PineTree. But you shouldn't have told me while we have a deal going on. I really want to hug you right now." And then he pounced onto me and gave me a giant hug. The deal was broken. But it was ok. It was worth it.

(A/N
Don't read this part if you hate smut⚠️)

He kept kissing me roughly before I began to kiss him back.
"PineTree, you must have been really looking forward to this." I said. It was great to have our contact back. It was all so sudden. So unexpected. Yeah, we have made out before. But not like this. This time, it was carnal.
He looked up at me. Sexual arousal tried to take me over, and I tried to keep it to myself. But it was only a matter of time before he started tugging at the bottom of my shirt.
"Why are you doing this, PineTree? What about the deal?"
"Because I've never done it before with a guy and I want to know what it is like. Forget the deal for now." He said as he made his way to my neck.
The bravery of him admitting that caught me off guard. But you have to admit, everyone likes a guy who's brave.