Chapter Three~ "You What?"

A/N IT WILL GET BETTER I SWEAR IVE NEVER WRITTEN A FANFIC BEFORE AND I DONT WANT IT TO GO TOO FAST

Dipper pov---
I woke up the next morning feeling... Okay. I was in a good mood, i felt at peace. Until Mabel came in jumping on top of me.
"HEY BRO BRO WHO WANTS SOME PANCAKES I MADE THEM SPECIAL"
"Thanks Mabel," i groaned. That was weird, normally i would have yelled 'MABEL GET OFF' or something else. I guessed nothing would ruin today.
I ate my breakfast. I decided to head out in the morning to visit Bill.
Grunkle Stan probably didnt care but I wouldnt know.

I headed off to take the long walk to the river, and i sat down and sketched on a notepad as I waited, since I knew he would be in the sky if he wasnt there. I did see the lights in the clouds and i waved. I saw what looked kind of like a person waving back. Then they formed a note.
Hey, Pine Tree. Ill be right down."

I could feel my face turning a light shade of pink because of the little nickname that he gave me. It was growing on me though.

Almost instantly after, he showed up out of nowhere. I jumped obviously, I could have easily landed in the river. But he looked like himself again, and that made me happy. He walked over, grabbed my wrist suddenly and pulled me up with ease. He grabbed my lower back and my hand and tilted me back like those weird people who tango dance in the movie montages, and simply said
"I like you, Pine Tree."
My face, again as embarrassing as it was, turned a dark shade of red. He sat me down and flew into the sky and somehow a scenery behind him of space appeared and he reassembled the stars.
"I see the stars in your eyes." He said as he then threw his arms out to make the stars reappear as they did before and the scenery behind him went away. I was blushing like mad.
"I can feel you thinking about me at night." He said as he came up behind me and poked my temples.
This one he said a bit quieter. He floated in front of me, inches away from my face. He held up my chin and I backed up a bit.
"I can hear you singing in the woods when youre... alone."
Then he vanished.
Most of the time when you hear someone say that, you would think they were stalking you. I did for a moment and I started breathing quickly and nervously, backing away but then he reappeared, chuckling, put his hand on my cheek and he said, "theres no need to be nervous, because im not going to hurt you." He said it so soothingly that I almost instantly calmed down. He gave me this feeling like nothing and nobody else. I found it strange, because I was very straight. Or so I thought.
He floated down to sit next to me a bit too close and I scooted away a bit.
"You know, kid, you could say something."
"I... I am flattered? But we have only known each other for 3 days... And I would appreciate if you would let me get to know you more and..." I thought for a moment. Ever since a few minutes ago when he said that, I got this mad feeling inside. Not like angry, but crazy. Its weird that I cant display my affection. The feeling I get is so intense. Is this what love is like? I barely knew him! We aren't the same kind, what if hes actually evil? WHAT IF HE WANTED TO USE ME TO TAKE OVER THE WORLD!? WHAT IF HE WANTED TO TAKE OVER MY BODY!?!
"Ahaha! Im not going to use you to take over the world. Thats worst scenario thinking." He said, patting my back. I guess I was tearing up without realizing it. My mind went overboard and I thought about too much I guess.
"How... How do you know what im thinking?"
"I am a dream demon, remember?" He said and I took a look in the journal. Right under his name it said 'dream demon' in tiny hand-writing.
"M-my sister told me you were dangerous."
"Correction! I WAS dangerous. I've changed a ton since then. I dont hurt people anymore unless they deserve it. If they hurt my PineTree, then there are consequences on that person."
"Hold on a second. Im not 'your pinetree' at least not yet. We have a lot to sort out. How about some lunch at Greasy's Diner?" I said. Mr Cipher had some explaining.
"Fantastic. Its a date!" He said. Wait, did he say date?
"Exactly, PineTree. A date. It doesnt have to be considered a date to you, but to me it is. We are eating together." He was reading my mind again, ugh.
"Stop reading my mind!" I yelled. It was so annoying.
"Lets go!" He grabbed me my the hand and we flew to Lazy Susan's. I was praying that he wouldnt drop me.
"Relax, PineTree," I heard him say. I rolled my eyes at him reading my mind.
Once we got there I walked in, and everyone smiled saying "Hi, Dipper," and then Bill walked in after me, smiling.
Everyone looked at him with a shocked expression, if they were holding something they dropped it, some dishes and glasses breaking.
"...whats wrong, everybody?" I said.
They all just pointed at Bill.
"What? We are eating here." Bill said.
A woman screamed.
"Thats Bill Cipher! Hes going to kill us all!" Some stranger in the back said.
"RELAX, EVERYONE! He's harmless. We just came here to talk and eat."
I said and everyone went back to eating or whatever. And just like that, I'm a magician. We took our seats at a booth, and then a pretty girl with red hair in a high ponytail came to take our order.
"Whats up, what would y-- no way! Dipper! I didn't know you were back! How have you been?" Oh my God, that was Wendy!!
"Oh! Hey Wendy! Ive been great!"
I hugged Wendy and I was excited that I saw Wendy again, since its been a while since I saw her last. She sounded excited too, but then she leaned in and whispered, "what are you doing with him?"
"What do you mean?" I whispered back.
"He.. I need to talk to you back there." She said.
"Ok. Bill, I'll be right back, dont leave and be careful." I said and then I walked to a corner with Wendy.
"Hey, whats up?" I said.
"Bill is up. Hes dangerous. He tried to end the world a while back."
"Wendy, hes changed. That was a long time ago. Hes actually really nice now."
"Well... Ok. But when he hurts someone else, try not to come crying to me saying that i told you so. But if you do, just remember that I did tell you so."
"Ok." I said and walked back to the table and Wendy took mine and Bill's food and drink order. Me and Bill talked, and he told me stories about his past and why he was like that and how he doesn't want to be remembered as the bad guy. He is actually very sweet once you get to know him. I got that same crazy feeling every time he laughed.
'I can't like a.. man.. let alone a demon.." I thought. I guessed I'd just have to see where this goes. I hoped nothing bad was going to happen.