Chapter 4~"Stop Reading My Mind!"

Dipper pov

I decided to sleep on the idea because it was too scary to think about things like that. I didnt know what I would be even if I did become Bill's boyfriend. It was just hard to think about, because I didn't know who I was. I wasnt.. gay, God, I hate being called that, but I wasnt sure if I was straight anymore either. Sure, laugh all you want. It sounds silly when I talk about it. I just felt like, Im 18, I should know this.
It was now morning and I was getting breakfast.
"DIIIIPPPEEEEERRRR!!" I heard Mabel scream from the top of her lungs.
I walked upstairs to obviously find nothing.
"Mabel, what. Why are you screaming?"
"ITS TRUE LOOOOVVVE" she said.
"What are you talking about?"
"BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL!!"
"How do you know about B--"
I was -obviously- cut off when i saw Bill standing in the corner of a room.
"Hello, PineTree. How was your sleep?"
"....how did you get up here?"
"Oh, PineTree. You ask too many questions. That doesnt matter at the moment..... Yes I did teleport here. Do me a small favor."
"Uh.. Ok. What?"
"Ill leave you two ALOONE" Mabel said.
By then Mabel was gone.
"Kiss me."
"Wh- no way, Bill. How do I know you arent going to suck my soul out or something?"
"And why would I do that? You didnt run away from me when you saw me in the forest. You made those people at the restaurant stop yelling hurtful things at me. I may be a figurative 'dream demon' but I still have feelings. I have to act tough, though."
"How do you act tough?"
He laughed his signature laugh.
"PineTree, youre full of questions, arent you?" He said and he leaned in closer to my face and to even my surprise, I didnt pull back.
"You sure?" He said, inches from my face.
'No' I thought. "Y-Yea" I said. I guess it was meant to happen.
He leaned in and kissed me for about 3 short seconds. It wasnt 'making out' or whatever, it wasnt violent, but it was soft and it was good and it was beautiful. Amazing, actually. Better than all the other kisses I have had, which wasnt many.
I was probably blushing again, which was too much. I covered my cheeks attempting to hide it, but something told me he was well aware. It was embarrassing.
"D-dude... Ive known you for like a week." I said.
"You didnt pull back" he said.
"I know.. But I tried," I said regretting it after. He had a hurt look in his eyes but he laughed it off.
"I-I didnt mean-" and then i was interrupted by another one of his short kisses, just as great as the first one.
"Could you.. stop," I said, but I wanted to be honest. I wanted to tell him how great he was but I just couldnt.
He laughed again, but not because his feelings were hurt. It was a real laugh.
"Didnt you remember I could read your mind?" He said. Oops. I didnt remember.
"Stop reading my mind! Its impolite!"
"PineTree, I know what you were thinking. I want you to be happy, I know last week you thought you were nothing but a weirdo in the woods. Ive waited 18 years. I knew I was going to be attracted to you and only you. I never knew someone like you would be born. Im drawn to you just naturally. But no offense, youre bad at explaining your feelings externally. Youre great at telling yourself how you really feel, but not others. I need to know what youre feeling."
"Ok. So youre.. Psychic?"
"What? No. Is that all you got out of that whole speech?"
"NO, no, but how did you know it would be me?"
"People like me can feel things that you humans cant. We can feel love. We can feel the future. Literally. When you were born I got that feeling. Let me tell you a story kid."
"Ok."
"As I said, I got that feeling that you were going to mean something to me and I had to wait. I never got that feeling about anyone else before or after you were born. I kept a close eye on you for your whole life trying to keep you from getting hurt. But you might think Im stupid now. It sounds like something out of a cheesy book, but its real. I promise."
"So.. Youre a pedophile."
"WHAT!? No! So many assumptions. I can feel all the emotions! Moral of the story, I care about you and want you to be safe."
"Why do you like me then? What about Mabel?"
"Look, kid, I like Mabel, but not in the same way I like you. Shes a sweet girl. But youve got that something special." He said and he wrapped his arms around my waist and came close to my face.
"I meant it when I said I see the stars in your eyes, Dipper." He said. He called my by my real name, and his voice sounded caring and sweet. Not sarcastic and rude.
He backed away grabbing both of my hands as I kept staring into his eyes. I felt very special and very loved. But I wasnt sure what I was really supposed to feel. I felt.. Amazing. Cared about. Before I knew it, I had my arms around him and was giving him the biggest hug of my life. I dont know why I did it.
"Thank you." I whispered. Now it was his turn to be shocked.
"You--youre welcome, PineTree." He said beginning to hug back.
I heard a girly voice. "Hey Dipper, I---" she saw us hugging and then looked me straight in the eyes smiling so wide. She left shutting the door behind her and I heard her screech with excitement behind the door, then I felt Bill laugh lightly. I liked Bill's laugh. It was unique. One of a kind. After that he sat me down beside him.

-timeskip brought to you by fuckin writers block-

We were now by the river.
"Bill?" I asked.
"What is it, PineTree?"
"How old are you, anyways?"
"Countless. Older than our galaxy."
"WHAT!?"
"Come on, dont act like youre surprised." He said. I really wasnt that surprised. Now that I think about it, I wasnt surprised at all.
"Sooo?" He said. I didnt know what he was so-ing about.
"Sooo, what?"
"Are we dating now?"
"NO!" I said immediately after he said that.
"Well why not?"
"Look, Bill, we have only known each other for a week and I still dont know how I feel."
"I know exactly how you feel. Literally, I know exactly how you feel. I read your thoughts and kept careful watch of your actions, and I think you do know how you feel, youre just doubting yourself and me. You shouldnt pull yourself back. If you dont like me th-"
"NO! No.. I do. I do. I told you to stop reading my thoughts."
"Look, kid. I just want an answer. If you are ready to tell me then tell me. If youre not then dont."
I wasnt sure if I was ready. I hate to say it, but he was right. I did know how I felt.
"I-Im- yes. I do like you."

A/N hey little queens sorry about not updating for a while. Things are escalating faster than I thought they would, but if this didnt happen there would be no story. Also this is a bit of a longer chapter cuz there were so many words!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY PRISCILLA!! Omg if theres someone named Priscilla reading this im so sorry. Im a creep sorreh