Chapter 18

Stephan pov

i woke up in a hospital room i sat up aching real bad. Everybody walked in crying and upset. The Nurse came in.

Nurse- good to see you woke. your donor told me to give you this when you woke up. You are very lucky. Well if you need me use that remote next to you to call me.

She left. Before i read the note i started asking questions.

Stephan- why all yall crying

Flash- i was suppose to be your donor

Stephan- uhh okay im fine somebody else did it. so where Nikki was she afraid to face me.

Shawn- she left.

i was confused. i decided to not respond and opened up the letter.

Dear Stephan,

I'm sorry everything i put you through. I didn't deserve you. i realized it the night you told me your feelings. After what i did at the trap house i walked myself to the hospital. I sat there thinking for 6 hours straight. When the doctor came out and said you needed a heart transplant my dad decided he was going to be your donor. When everybody left i stole his paperwork and signed my name as your donor. I put everybody through so much. i decided this would be the best way to be with my best friend.  i really do love you with everything in me. i hurt you physically emotionally and mentally. its soo much i want to say but i have so little time. i will be with you and everybody else through spirit. You have my heart and i will always have yours. i want you to find a really really special girl and treat her really perfect. Find somebody you could spend the rest of your life with. i love you SEXY ;)

Nikki Shay Smith <3

i started crying. i know im a thug and all but i really did love this girl. i looked up at the door to see Jordan and Nikki smiling. She blew a kiss through the window and they both walked away.  This right here hurts.

THUG LOVE HURTS THE MOST !!!!!!!!!!!!

The end !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!