Chapter 13

Nikki pov

I woke up in the hospital bed. I remembered my bag and looked around my room frantically. I didn't see my bag. I screamed and threw my pillows at the boys. Kevin and Shawn woke up.

Kevin- tf you wake up throwing pillows.

Nikki where the hell is my beach bag

Shawn- why are you so worried about that

Nikki- NIGGA IF I ASK ONE MORE TIME I SWEAR ON EVERYTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Shawn- its at the house in the living room

Nikki- WHO THE HELL IS AT THE HOUSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Shawn- chill its just Stephan you getting discharged today. Who the hell stabbed you?

Nikki- fuck the nigga who stabbed me get me home right fucking now.

Kevin- bruh I don't know whats wrong with her I advise you to listen this time

The nurse bust in and gave the clip board to Shawn. He hurried up and signed I jumped up and threw on some clothes. I ran outside and ran home. When I got home I saw Shawns car already here. I bust in the house to see Tammy and Stephan fucking in the living room and Lexi trying to unlock the lock on my duffle bag. THANK GOD JORDAN BOUGHT ME A DUFFLE BAG THAT LOCKS UP. I walked over to lexi and snatched my bag out her hand.

Nikki- LOOK HERE YOU STUPID BITCH DONT YOU EVER PUT YO HOE ASS HANDS ON MY SHIT DO YOU UNDERSTAND ME.

She looked at me shaking and scared. She nodded her head and moved away from me. I walked upstairs. I locked my door and went straight towards the shower. I washed my hair and body triple time. I got out dried off and lotioned up. I got dressed in clean clothes and poured the duffle bag onto my bed. I heard somebody knocking on my door.

Nikki- who the fuck is it?

Kevin- its kevin can I come in please?

I hurried up and threw the stuff back in the duffle back and locked up the duffle bag. I hid the bag under my bed in a drawer attached to the bed and locked the drawer. I walked over to the door and tried catching my breath. I opened the door and in bust Shawn and Kevin.

Shawn- what the hell is wrong with you shay

Nikki- what you mean

Kevin- you just bitched lexi out

Shawn- over a dumbass duffle bag

I looked at Shawn pissed the fuck off I ran up to his face and put my hands in his face while standing on my tippey toes.

Nikki- DONT YOU EVER FUCKING SAY MY BAG IS FUCKING DUMB YOU BITCH NIGGA. YOU DONT KNOW KNOWS WHATS IN IT OR WHO ITS FROM SO I ADIVSE YOU TO SHUT THE HELL YOU.

Shawn- and I advise you to get yo fucking fingers out my motherfucking face.

Kevin -chill yall since when did yall ever fight each other

Shawn- when she started acting crazy over a fucking bag

I warned this nigga. I ran up on his and started punching his head and chest.

Nikki- don't you ever fucking talk shit you bitch.

Kevin pulled me off and held me to keep calm. Tammy and lexi came upstairs smirking.

Nikki- why the hell these bitches in my house.

Shawn- its my motherfucking house and anybody can come in

Nikki- oh its yours right.

Shawn- damn right what the hell is wrong with you Shay.

Nikki- oh now Im shay man fuck this shit. I tucked my my gun in my hip, I unlocked my drawer and grabbed my duffle bag. I went into the closet and packed up some clothes and threw the duffle bag in the suitcase. I typed in the code on the suitcase to lock it up. Everybody was already downstairs. I threw my cellphone on the bed. Shawn cant get in my phone because he doesn't know my phone password. I walked downstairs with my suitcase. I walked passed everybody and stood in front of the door. I set my suitcase next to it and sat in the chair in front of the boys facing them. They all looked at me.

Kevin- where you going lil sis

Nikki- nowhere

Shawn- whats the suitcase for

Nikki- not for you.

Kevin- how you feeling

Nikki- I aint come down ehre to paly 21 questions I just came to say some words for each of you niggas.

They all told me to continue.

Nikki- first is Stephan

Stephan- wassup babe

Nikki- oh no don't babe me negro its good to fucking know when im in the hospital you like to be in Shawns house fucking tammy. What we had is over done finished. I told you if you played me I would show you how its played right. Well be prepared to see it. YOU DUMB FUCKER. I hope she gave you a disease. That bitch is a walking STD.

Stephan- im sorry Nikki I didn't mean to I swear

Shawn- nigga you was fucking in my house and you broke my sisters heart.

Kevin- yeah nigga my sister was faithful to yo dumbass

Stephan- shut yall asses up it was a fucking mistake.

Nikki- Bullshit next Shawn

Shawn- wassup shay shay

Nikki- nope you cant call me shay anymore you cant call me nothing. im nothing to you Shawn. This yo house right. You invite anybody you fucking want right. And you get disrespect me and my belongings. RIGHT OKAY WELL GUESS WHAT YOU COULD KISS MY ASS YOU BULLSHITER. AND LAST BUT NOT LEAST KEVIN. KEVIN YOU AINT DO SHIT BUT ILL CALL YOU FROM A PHONE WHEN I FIND ONE LOVE YOU TAKE CARE. IM MOVING OUT THIS BITCH.

I walked over to the door and grabbed my suitcase and walked out. I had stole Shawns keys when I walked in the living room. I threw my suitcase in the backseat and got in the front. The boys never came out I honked the horn while I was backing out. Shawn came out the front door screaming and cursing. I laughed and threw my middle finger at him and drove off down the rode. Here goes a journey to somewhere.

Shawns pov

Nikki took my other car and drove off. I kept calling her cellphone but it went straight to voicemail. I went upstairs to her room and looked in the room. I saw her cellphone sitting on the bed. I grabbed it and tried to unlock it. FUCK. what the hell is the password. Damn she had this shit planned out. Only person I know who could help me find her is Dad. I called him.

Flash- what you need

Shawn- um dad Nikki ran away

Flash- THE HELL YOU MEAN SHE RAN AWAY

Shawn- we got into a fight and I said some things she didn't like.  

Flash- What the hell did you say

Shawn- I don't really remember but she had everything planned out. She packed up a suitcase and left her phone on the bed then she said her goodbyes to us then took my keys and drove off.

Flash- you betta hope I could find her goodbye son.

Shawn- bye dad

 I hung up and sat down with Kevin and smoked a blunt. This shit is so stressful.