Chapter 2

nikki pov

Today was a Saturday so I get to hang with Shawn and the boys today. Kiara was over ms.rasheda house so I aint got to stay here and watch her. I got dressed and did my hygiene stuff and grabbed my phone. I ran downstairs and grabbed some fruit and turned around and bumped into a hard chest. I looked up and saw a Stephan smirking.

Nikki- what chu looking at fool

Stephan- can I call you Shay now

Nikki- sure I guess what we all doing today.

Stephan- Well shawn me you and kevin are going shopping.

Nikki- finally

I finished my fruit and put it in his hand and walked away. I jumped in the passenger seat while Shawn got in the driver seat. We drove to the mall.

*********at the mall****************

I snuck away from the group of boys and walked into forever21. I was shopping when my phone went off.

Nikki- hello

Shawn- where the fuck did you go

Nikki- well I went shopping im on my way to go eat something

Shawn- don't get smart meet me at the food court

Nikki- yes Shawn

Shawn- love you

Nikki- really?

Shawn- um duhh

Nikki- okay love you to

I hung up the phone and paid for my stuff. I was making my way towards the boys when I saw all the girls that jumped me talking to Stephan and Kevin. I walked up and sat down.

Shawn- you hungry

Nikki- not anymore

Shawn- whats wrong

Nikki- nothing but uh can me and you go shopping together right now

Shawn- uh shay im eating

Tammy- hey ..... nikki right

I looked at this bitch like she was crazy.

Nikki- what!!!!!

Shawn- shay chill she just asking about your name

Stephan- yeah

Tammy- uh me and my girls were wondering if you wanted to hang with us.

Nikki- nope

Tammy- are you sure I mean wont you get sick with hanging with these boys.

Nikki- nope im gay

She looked at me with wide eyes and she spit her soda out on my face. I grabbed a napkin and wiped my face off.

Tammy- I don't believe you are you really gay.

Nikki- you aint got to believe me I can show you better than I can tell you.

Shawn- tf

Stephan- the hell

Kevin- oh shit lesbians!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tammy- fine here comes a girl ask her for her number

I saw the girl.

Nikki- hey shawty come here

Girl (blushes)- who me

Nikki- yeah ma

She walked over. to be honest I was hella scared I never tried to spit game towards a nigga or a female.

Girl- yes

Nikki- you bi or lesbo?

Girl (blushes)- no but I think you can change that

Nikki- I think I can to let me get yo digits

She bends over with her cleveage in my face and writes her number down on a napkin. She slipped it in my hand and stood up.

Girl- call me when you need something special done (winks)

Nikki- will do ma

I thought she was going to walk away but she bent down again and made out with my lips. I just sat there not moving at all. She stopped and walked away. I turned to look at them and smiled.

Shawn- TF WHEN YO ASS TURN GAY

Tammy stood there stunned then instantly got angry and her and her crew got up and stormed away. I laughed. Shawn pluck my forehead.

Nikki- oww what was that for

Shawn- answer my fucking question

Nikki- oh I aint gay nigga im straight I just did that to prove to Tammy I got skills.

Stephan- how you know her name was tammy and you just met her.

Nikki- because she goes to my school

Kevin- why didn't you want to hang with her girls

Nikki- because I don't

I grabbed some napkins and cleaned off my lips from when that girl kissed me. I handed Stephan the number because I had no use for it. We got up and walked towards the car. When we got in Shawn put a plastic bag with food in it on my lap.

Shawn- I knew yo ass was hungry so I got you some food. I don't know what has happened to you all of a sudden but its gotta stop.

Nikki- thank you Shawn

We drove off driving towards the house goofing off. I'm soo happy I graduate in 2 more months. Thank god Spring break starts on Monday. We got home I ate and went to my room and slept.