CHAPTER 16

Nikki pov

i sat in my room starring at the wall. He just fucking sat there and admitted it. I heard my door open. i looked up and saw Shawn standing there.

Shawn- how you feeling.

i gave him a fake smile

Nikki- i am fine

Shawn- you don't have to fake it for me lil sis

Nikki- i am fine i promise. did you hear from Stephan yet

Shawn - he going to the trap house later on want to come with me

Nikki- yeah please also i want to give you something okay.

He walked over and sat on the bed. i pulled out a piece of paper and wrote stuff down.

4152 lane street  ( the hideout)

           - look in to your left and you will see a set of woods drive back and you will see it.

021408  (code to get everything)

        - password to phone

    - password to hideout

-password to suitcase

-password to dufflebag

that's that day me and Jordan met ( valintines day)

i passed the paper to him.

Shawn- why you give me this

Nikki- no secrets right

He hugged me and tucked the paper in his pockets.

Shawn- ight lets get to the trap house.

*********************** At the trap house************************************

We arrived at the trap house. i got out and we walked in together. Stephan came over to me and tried to kiss my lips i gave him the cheek. He looked pissed and confused. i ignored him and sat next to Shawn. I saw Tammy walk in and smirk. I laughed and she got pissed off. i got up and walked over to seductively and winked at her before bending over and whispering in her ear loudly for everyone to hear.

"meet me in the back i got something for you"