chapter 4

Nikki pov

I woke up with a big headache. I went into my bathroom and grabbed some pills and took them. I looked at myself in the mirror and remembered everything that happened yesterday. A few tears escaped my eyes. I went into the shower for 2 hours and did my hygiene stuff. I got dressed and walked downstairs. I grabbed some grapes and sat down in the living room looking at t.v. even though the t.v was off I just sat and daydreamed until I felt somebody shake me.

Shawn- you okay shay

Nikki- yeah im fine whats the plans for today.

Shawn- you sure what was you looking at

Nikki- t.v silly

Shawn- umm shay it aint even on

Nikki- whatever what are the plans

Shawn- they boys and the girls are coming over to chill while I go and get you a new phone and me some new clothes.

Nikki- thanks Shawn I really appreciate it

Shawn- something is wrong since when did you start thanking me for getting you something

Nikki- I always have

Before he said something Stephan and the rest of the boys and girls walked in. Krystal sat next to me, Tammy tried to cuddle up with Stephan but he kept moving away from her, and Lexi tried to sit on Kevin lap but he pushed her gently away from her. I chuckled a little and I guess the girls heard it.

Tammy- why the hell you laughing

Nikki- I don't know

Shawn- shay since when did you let people talk to you like that

Nikki- I don't know

Tammy - so Lexi guess what I heard

Lexi- what

Tammy- I heard that my play cousin got some from that hoe ass girl again and this time she begged to suck his dick

Lexi- ewww she has no shame in herself aint that right krystal

Krystal- can we just play the game system please

I felt tears rolling down my face and I felt a hand wipe them off. I looked at the hand and saw it was krystal.

Nikki- thanks

Krystal- no problem

Tammy- uh sorry to break up your lesbian romance Nikki but me and lexi was wondering if you wanted to go to my house and hang

Krystal- no she doesn't tammy just sit your butt down

Tammy- not talking to you krystal

Nikki- no I don't tammy

I stood up and walked outside to the backyard and sat down on the lawn chairs. I had my eyes closed and somebody started blocking the sun. I opened my eyes to see tammy and lexi surrounding me.

Nikki- yes?

Tammy- so you think you could try and take my man and now you took my other bestfriend away fro mme you hoe

Nikki- I don't know what your talking about

I stood up only to be yanked back down by my hair from tammy. I started to fight back and once again I started getting jumped by lexi. I screamed. and heard the boys come out and push them off. I laid on the ground beat up in fetal position.

Shawn- THE HELL GOING ON OUT HERE

Stephan- the fuck yall jump her for

Kevin- yall got 5 seconds to answer foe I start busting caps in this bitch

Tammy- she started talking shit and she pushed me because I asked her if she wanted to ride to the store with me

Shawn- nikki get cho ass up and go to yo room. Damnn cant have nobody over here to keep yo ass company.

I stood up aching in pain and looked at  Shawn with tears coming out my eyes. I bumped past him and went into my room and laid  down. Why didn't shawn just ask me what really happened. Why did he just believe them off the back. Im his fucking little sister not them bitches. I just laid my aching body back and closed my eyes. I heard somebody walk into my room and sat on my bed.

Shawn- so you ready to talk.

Nikki- nope now bye

Shawn- naw nikki something has been up with you lately now this what the hell is wrong with you.

Nikki- Shawn no(gco)

Shawn- DONT FUCKING SAY NOTHING IS WRONG TELL ME WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG RIGHT FUCKING NOW !!!!!!!!!!!

I jumped a little.

Nikki- Shawn I didn't do anything She came outside and got in my face saying I tried taking her boyfriend Stephan and now I took her bestfriend Krystal away so I said sorry and tried to get up she yanked me by my hair and I fell to the floor I started fighting tammy back then lexi jumped in and they jumped me. Then yo ass believed what she said over yo own damn sister. didn't even fucking ask my ass you just assumed shit. Them the same bitches who jumped me the day I asked you to come get me. But no me trying to keep my brother happy with me I decided not fight these bitches back.

Shawn- why didn't you just tell me from jump. when did me and you start keeping secrets from each other.

Nikki- when my fucking big bruvah started to believe bitches over blood.

I turned my back towards him and closed my eyes and slept. I felt him get off the bed and close my door.