chapter 10

NIKKI POV

I woke up with a huge smile on my face. I went into the bathroom and did my hygiene stuff and got dressed. I grabbed my phone and before I walked out I pushed back on the bed. I looked up and saw JORDAN!!!!!!! I screamed.

Nikki- JORDAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jordan- hey shay shay

Nikki- oh my gosh what you doing here?

Jordan- told you I was going to come visit you down here this week and maybe next week. did you do what I told you to do before you woke up.

Nikki- oh my gosh I totally forgot I can do it after we finish talking

Jordan- well im done talking I have to go take car baby sis love you remember that

Jordan left and in bust Shawn with his gun.

Shawn- the hell you screaming for.

Nikki- oh I saw a spider but it left.

Shawn- oh good your dressed come down everybody down here except Lexi and Tammy. I got somebody for you to meet.

I grabbed my phone and went downstairs with him. I saw this tall buff light skinned man in the living room sitting there. I sat next to Shawn and Stephan.

Shawn- Shay meet my boss Flash.

Flash- how you doing babygirl

I looked at him no let me rephrase that I stared at him. He look so familiar. I felt my phone vibrate. I grabbed it out my pocket and it was a message from a number I didn't recognize.

foreverandalways <3: don't forget to check my the emails. oh yeah and you get to meet somebody today.

I then realized it was Jordan who texted me. I felt a tear escaped my eye. I wiped it and went to the home screen and looked at my background. I looked up at the man then back to the phone. I jumped up and everybody looked at me confused.

Nikki- DAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?

Flash- hey babygirl I heard you were in the hospital

Shawn- DAD !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! TF YOU MEAN NIKKI

Nikki- remember the picture I found in moms closet and it sat Nick and Shalya. I took a picture of the man and saved it to my phone. Its him its dad.

Shawn- tf when was you going to tell me you were our dad.

Flash- calm down

Shawn sat back down and calmed down then started laughing. I was still starring at my "father".

Flash- babygirl I have been watching you for a minute now how are you feeling.

Nikki- im feeling great why wouldn't I be

Flash - want to go talk in private

Shawn- nope aint nothing private or secrets in this house so you might as well say it out loud for me to hear also.

Flash- I take it he doesn't know

Nikki- no he doesn't can we keep it between us

Shawn- Nikki no fucking secrets.

I had tears flowing my eyes. Stephan kept giving me tissue but I wouldn't take it.

Flash- well I am going to let her tell you and from the beginning.

Nikki- well Shawn when I was 5 and you weren't home one day. Momma had some man over the house. He told momma can he use me so she could get her fix because she was used up. Momma said yes. When I tried running away from them he um....... caught me and took my innocence. That's the reason why I cant have periods and I also cant have kids.

Shawn- Nikki why am I just finding out about this shit.

Nikki- well I thought I was going to take all this stuff to my grave. And the next day the man who hurt me was on the news dead I don't know how but he was.

Flash- I killed him. I saw what happened.

Shawn- NIKKI WHAT THE HELL YOU MEAN THIS STUFF YOU TELLING ME THERES MORE

Flash- Nikki is there more

I wiped my tears.

Nikki- yes......................

Shawn- im listening

Nikki- well when I was 16 I was walking home from Jordans house and um this person came up to me and took me into an alley way I kept fighting him but he was stronger. He raped me.

Shawn- Shay why you hide all this stuff from me is the boy dead.

Nikki- no he isn't because he raped me again just last week in that same alley and this time he had his friend hold me down.

Kevin- THE HELL WHATS THE MOTHER FUCKERS NAME SHAY

Nikki- I want to handle him please

Flash- no babygirl now tell us the name.

Nikki- no im not telling you guys the name just let me handle this. please. We all dropped the subject.

Shawn was getting up to give me hug but he stopped and looked at me.

Shawn- Is there anymore you hiding from me

Nikki- no except the fact I love you soo much

Shawn -well you couldn't hide that I mean look at me im SHAWN

Nikki- cocky much

Shawn- very

we hugged each other then everybody came and joined the hug.