chapter 15

Nikki pov

I didn't get any sleep last night. I did my hygiene stuff and got dressed. I walked around the house and grabbed all pictures of me and Jordan and packed them up in my suitcase. I grabbed some of Jordans clothes and packed them up. I put my suitcase in the backseat and drove off. I kept crying and crying. I made it to Shawns apartment. I took my suitcase out the backseat . I walked inside the house and saw all the boys sleep in the living room. I carried my bag upstairs to see Shawn sleeping in my bed. I sat my suitcase down. I walked over to him and kissed his forehead and starred at his sleeping body. I cried even harder. My tears kept hitting him in his face. He woke up and look at me. When his eyes were adjusted and he hugged me tightly.

Shawn- don't you ever leave me you hear me shay shay

Nikki- I went to me and Jordans hideout

Shawn- I don't car shay shay I missed you im so sorry for everything I ever did to you I miss the way we bonded please I miss my little shay shay

Nikki- im still here I promise

After we finshed hugging Kevin, Stephan and daddy came in and hugged me.

Nikki- can I ask you guys something.

Kevin- wassup

Nikki- did you guys ever hear from Tammy or Krystal.

Kevin- well Krystal was killed on graduation day. Nobody knows how she died but we all know who killed her.

Nikki- tammy.......?

Kevin- no some nigga named trey

i jumped up.

Nikki- that's the same dude who raped me twice and kept raping her. That's also the same dude who beat the shit out of me and put me in a coma for 2 weeks. Him and Tammy.

Shawn- tf shay that nigga disappeared.

Nikki- oh well lets all go have fun today.

Flash- i got to get to the trap ill see you guys later and you better not runaway like that again babygirl understood.

Nikki- understood.

Stephan left the room not saying one word to me. i felt sad. i love that boy so much. I know he fucked Tammy but still Stephan has the piece of my heart that isn't with Jordan. i turned towards Kevin and Shawn.

Nikki- phone please

S/K- HELL NAW                  

Nikki- you niggers.

i walked downstairs and saw Stephan sitting there getting high. i walked over to him and hugged him.

Stephan- stop playing with my emotions Nikki what are we

Nikki- i don't mean to play with them and we are i don't know you tell me.

Stephan- you know i didn't mean to fuck tammy it was an accident you really do have my heart. i have been feeling you for a while and when you left it felt like my whole world crashed. im sorry for hitting you.

Nikki- its fine babe. its just thug love boo

We kissed. i got up and walked outside. i walked down the street and saw trey. He walked up to me and smirked. i thought back to Krystal. He walk up to me and started touching my body. i pulled his gun out his side and shot him in between his eyes. When his blood splashed on me it made me feel great. I looked down at his Body and shot his head 3 more times. I pointed the gun down to his dick and shot it off. i took the gun with me and walked back to the house. i walked in and Shawn jumped up.

Shawn- shay you just got back what happened to you

i smiled at him.

Nikki- i killed Trey and it felt soooooo good

Kevin - the fuck you sound creepy.

Nikki- it was like as soon as i pulled his gun out from his waist i felt enraged and started shooting him.

They looked at me crazy then started laughing. i didn't see Stephan so i called him in front of Shawn and kevin.

When he picked up i heard him confess some things. i threw the phone and started crying. Shawn came over to me and hugged me tightly. Kevin went to pick up the phone and saw the phone was broke.

HOW

COULD

HE

DO

IT.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!