Chapter 12

It wasn't long before all the Berkings were up the clift, it took a few trips. The Vilages that had been hidden away had came back, the fighters had disarmed. The Vikings were in a close tight circle in the middle of the plaza, with the villagers at a distance. I had came up with the last patch seeing as stormfly  flew off. I must say swing from the foot of a goncle can be quit scary. Landing next to the Vikings I walked forword to the other leaders who were stationed just a few meters in front of us, standing just in from the other people of the village. Once I joined the other leaders, they started talking over each other at me....

I loud happy Night Furry rawr filled the air, silencing all chatter. The Berking started to panic as the all started searching the sky for the foren sound. Looking up I spied a black dot getting closer. At the sight I swelled with bride. Our Chief was home. Before long the majestic dragon and descended and landed softly beside me. What a sight, our tall Chef on a foroises beast. I'm sure at least someone from berk soiled their pants.

"Cheff" I Stated as he dismounted his surprisingly compliant dragon. Toothless must of recognised the Berking as he is keeping up a death glare. The berking chef, Stoke decided that  now was the right time to speak up. He took a step fourd, and attempted to look down on our chef who happened to be the same height.

''Your the chef, you don't look like one.'' That man has guts, but not for long.  On hearing that Toothless rushed ford, and pinned the man down, on the ground. Toothless spread his wings nocking down the charge, angry Vikings. Toothless relised a scrething, anowed, angry bellow, blowing of the Vikings helmet. Satisfied with the exasperation on Chief Stoick face, Toothless slowly turned and walked back to our chef in almost drunken state.

Stoick sat up and griped his helmet, before standing up with the help of his men. Our Chief turn his masked face to me, and gave me a node. Stepping forth I spoke to the frustrated Vikings and amused villages.

"Threatening our chief is not taken lightly Stoick 'the Vast,' "Ending scicasticly. I Turned back to our chief.

"They are lost, as a commity we agreed that I take charge of this situation, gue to my personal knowledge of berk and its occupants. I have decided to give them safe passage back to berk. Do you wish to over rule my disigsanin?" I asked our chief, unsure how he would take the information, see as they are lost and he had been insulted. Before he could say anything a bolt of flame came out of nowhere, right at our chief.  

Instincts kicked in, I jumped in front of our chief, pulling my fire proof cape up and around me, as I stood in front of him. The ball of flame vanitied, in a moment. Letting go of my cape I quickly patted out my a flame hair. Seeing that our chief was alright I quickly turned around looking for the guilty person/s. Over in the far right, I spied, Snotlout on Hookfang. He was looking everywhere but at me, and those others. Frustrated and angry, I yelled out.

"SNOTLOUT, YOU AND YOUR OVERGROWN OVEN, OVER HERE, RIGHT NOW!!!"

------------------------------------------------------------------------

What do you think?