Chapter 2

No ones pov

"Trader Johan is here" called out an over excited Bucket as he fell into the water. All the Viking soon gatherd at the dock waiting for Trader Johan to dock. When he did he put the plank across to the docks.

"What ever your looking for,  I got it here. " Johan yelled above the existed murmurs.

"Were have you been this time Johan?" ask bucket jumping up and down.

"Oh the places I been, the people I've meet, it'll take a week to regales you." Replied Johan.

"I've even meet the 'Dragon Master,' he's tall and only about 20 years old" Stated Johan from the deck of the ship.

Astrids pov

"20 years old" Johan stated.

Hiccup, I thought excitedly, but no it can't be, he would be only 18 years now. Any way, he was dead, we may not of found his body, but he didn't take a ship, and wasn't taken by a dragon. He would of killed it, he was good at training.

I walked up the plank of wood and on to the ship, when Johan came up to me.

"Astrid, the 'Dragon Master' made this, and I think you would like it." He said holding out a double sided axe, a bit like my old one but in better condition.

"How about your old axe for it" Johan asked hopefully.

 "yes" I cried happily, who wouldn't, he handed over the new axe, it was surprising light.

"Johan, is it meant to be so light" I asked corsetry.

"I am glad you asked, I asked him the same thing, we were on...." he started his story.

"Short vergen" I sigh not wanting a story for my yes or no question, my hand on my hip as I tossed the axe up and down.

"Arrr.... Yess....its called Gronckle iron, so he says" Johan said unhappily, he didn't get to tell his story.

"Gronckle iron" I asked with disbelief.

"Yea, arrantly you feed a Gronckle perticler rocks, and its larva, when harded becomes, strong but very light" He replied happily getting ready to start telling a story witch I am not so happy about.

"And how do you get a Gronckle to eat the rocks that make that laver" I asked with a smirk, thinking that he was going to tell me, that the Dragon Master almost died doing it.

"He errr asked the dragon, its his friend, so he said" Johan replied nervously.

This reminds be of what a the Dragon Conqueror, maybe thay are the sae person

"Johan, is this Dragon Marster, the Dragon Conqueror." I asked with curiosity filling my voice.

"Yea, but he prefers the name 'Dragon Master' though" Johan stated smugly.

With that I jumped off the ship and run to the forest, The Dragon Master is the Dragon Conqueror!

It is said that a teenager around 17 years of age, defeted a dragon the size of a mounten. That is when the raids stoped, the mounten of a dragon was making the dragons to raid us. Stoys went around, each time it is said it is different. Frist it was a boy on a night furry, then it was a girl on a deadly nadder, then a fat man on a Hideous Zippleback. It is constetly changing, but one fact about the mysterious person stays the same, he leaft the battle with a foot missing, but which one, some say the right, others the leaft.

I got to the foret, jumping over logs, doging branches till I got to the cove,(this is were I go to thuo my axe. Just as I was about to tough it I sour a butten. wondering what would happen, I prest it, I jumpted back in shock, the axe it was......

////////

Can you guess?

comment below :)