Chapter 5

I sat on a log, no use hiding, I can't get off the island, I don't even have my axe, the one the dragon master made. The Night Furry landed next to the log, growling, I hung my head. The Man....I mean boy, climbed of the cured dragon, He was wearing strange armour. He came and sat beside me, what is he doing?

"Hello" He said, joyfully.

I turned and looked at him, confused, I was kidnaped, placed in a cell, then escaped, and here is my captor, Greeting me? He must of noticed, my confused look.

"Here, I believe this is yours." He handed me my axe. I took it, ok now I am very confused, I am 'his' prisoner.

"Come with me" he said standing up, with his hand in fount of me.

"Unless.... your afraid?" he committed. I fearless Astrid Hofferson afraid? NO. I griped his hand as he helped me up. He led me to the dragon, the Night furry, the unholy offspring of lightning and death itself. He let go of my hand, and climbed on. This is when I noticed that the dragon had a fake tail fin and need the Man...I mean boy to control it.

"Well are you hoping on?" he asked, I glared into his forest green eyes behind his mask.

"I am not 'hoping' on 'it'!" I replied to his question stubbornly, with anger rising in my voice, crossing my arms.

The dragon bared his teeth, and growled.

"Well 'it' speaks......" He stated sarcastically,

"Don't you ever call me 'it', you...you.... Dragon boy" I yelled angrily cutting him off. Pulling out my axe putting at his neck.

"Rule no.1, If you won't to live anther day, don't threaten the ridder of a Night Fury." He calmly stated, only now I realised that the dragon was looking at me with his mouth glowing blue, getting ready to fire. I angrily remove my axe from his neck, letting my arm drop. But I continued to star daggers at him.

"Rule no.2, Don't ever attack another member of Dragonvill, Viking or Dragon"

He stated, Dragonvill? This place is called Dragonvill, what a radicles name.

"Rule no.3 Never ever say, think or indicate that you are better then or smarter than a dragon, we are equals." He continued, Equals.... With those beasts. I looked at him fuming.

"We will go over the rules later, but now hope on" He said softly, I looked at him, no longer fuming or staring daggers.

"why, what do you want with me?" I asked even more confused.

"I was first kidnapped, I escape and now you are... what...Offering citizenship?" I continued.

"Urrr....yep" he said, popping the p.

Offering me his hand, I hesitated, then griped his hand, hoping on behind him on the saddle. I am now on a dragon, a night furry to be exacted, and I am NOT trying to kill it.

The beast spread its wings, and.......... We took off.

//////time skip///////

"This is amazing, your amazing...dragon." I stated after I opened my eyes. I was up in the clouds, looking down on the small island.

" 'His' name is toothless" the boy stated softly. Toothless? He didn't look toothless before.

"ok, your amazing....Toothless" I said patting his side.

/////////////////////////

Did you see that coming?????

You more than likely did,

Comment below, do you like it?