Chapter 10

We, the council stood in a circle, thinking, we payed no attention to the wind or wild dragon calls.

"We don't have an army if Berk is to attack us" Gip the builder commented stating the obverse.

Fooled by a lot of head shakes.

"I have put everyone into hidden mode, for the time being"  I add.

"Astrid, you were apart of the berk tribe weren't you" Mill the farmer asked me.

"Yes, yes I was, why?" I questioned back to him.

"You know berk, more than us" he stated, he was right, I do know the tribe.

"Berk, Berk is a peaceful tribe, most of the time. the Chief is Stock the Vast,  He is a respective man and well know as a Dragon slayer. but that was before his son disappeared, four years ago. He changed he become quite, and struggled with his chiefly duties, but that was a year ago that I leaft." I put in.

"So, we know what he was like more than now?" Aern asked unsure.

"Yep" I replied Picking up the bernockerlers looking out at the Berk ships that had gained some distance.

"An hour out" I spook out to the group.

"Astrid, I think we would all agree that you tell us what to do in this saturation" Mill anosted.

followed by a heap of yes in the group.

"Okay, Hearther, take everyone under the age of sixteen and over the age of fifty down to the caves on the east side of the island....and take the rectors with you" I ordered heather

"Aern go with her, we will need you to go unharmed if there are any inderes." I added

"Mill, Drew and Gip get every one ells, get them armed and spread them out though the village and the woods, tell them to not attack till the horn is pasted once, twice means, come out." I ordered the others

"I will meet with the Berk people, to see if they come in war or peace, or if they have no idea there is even a village here."

With that every one went of to do there respective jobs.

'puff, puff' The corporal that came to get me gest arrived. Along with the sergeant that went off on Stormfly.

"Good you are both back, keep this post, We are using the horn on this sinareo, the ships are about an hour out maybe less, they have a good wind." I stated as I mounted Stormfly.

They nodded and slotted. I flew of flying low to were I expect them to lay Anker.

The island is surrounded by shallow water and a small narrow flat stretch of land at sea-level.

I flew down to this stretch that is only on the west side of the island, waiting for there arrival with the horn in my hand.

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

sorry I haven't updated in like a month