Chapter 3

Astrid's POV

"Fire" the axe was one fire. I almost dropped it on the ground, but what I saw that just the blade was on fire, not the handle. How was this possible? why isn't the fire spreading? how did  it light up? it must of been the button. I looked for it again, I pressed it and.... the fire died away.

"Thanks Dragon Master" I whisper into the wind, I must find him, and thank him in person. I then realised that it was dark. I must of been out here all day. I beater  get back, before my mother worries.

And with that I was off, taking the boulders and logs in my stride.

It takes me ten minnets at this pace to get home, about five minutes into running and jumping.

somting grabed my shoulders, I was up in the air.

"ARRRRRR, O MY GODS, o my gods" I yelled, thinking that I was about to become lunch.

A sharp pain erupted from my upper arm, it hert, than my vision went blurry, the pain I my upper arm dulled, same with the sound of flapping wings. then darkness, nothing.

Unknown POV

10 min earlier

I was in a tree, looking at a girl, about  18 years old, she was looking at her axe strangely, suddenly the blades burst in to flames. I stoped my self as I was a bout to laugh at her. Her face registered pure shock. She perised the button again, the flames vanished.

"Thanks Dragon Master" she whispered into the wind. Wait, what Oden's beard, this must be Astrid, Johan said that he would trade the axe with her. I looked up, she was gone, dame it.

"Flame Throwa, were are you" I whispered in the wind, she was my Monsters night mare.(bet you thought it was hiccup and toothless :) )

She quickly came over, I jumped on her back, and started looking for the girl, Flame Throwa and I have been together for about two years now, thanks to the Dragon Master. We only needed the odd word or two to communicate, we could almost read each others mind.

There she is, we spotted down and grabbed her shoulders.

"ARRRRRR, O MY GODS, o my gods" she yelled, ha-ha that was funny, 'we have plans for you' I whispered to my self.

I grabbed my arrow and shot her in the arm, it was coated in nok-out stuff.

-----time skip------

Astrid's POV

5 hours later

The ground is hard, wait GROUND, I am on the ground, I open my eyes to see that I am in a cell, a bit like the dragon pens in the arena at berk. I slowly sit, then stand, I look at my sore shoulder to see it bandaged, what, dragons can't bandage up people?  I look around the cell, it was huge. There was a bed in the corner, a table in the other and wooden planks on the ground, and a slab of stone on the floor next to the wall. If it wasn't for the bars at the front, I would think I was in cave home. I walked forded and leaned against my cells' door to get a grip of here I was.

"arrrr" I mulled my scream as I fell....