Chapter 9

Four Years, Four years since Hiccup disappeared, Four years since I relied I loved him, Four years since the last dragon training program, four years since Snotlot became heir, who is heir now? The chief left yesterday, It turns out that has left for a two day experdithen each year, on that day.

"Astrid" some one yelled, I looked up from my dairy, and out my bedroom window, my home is a small two room building like all homes it has, a small bedroom, and a small living space.

In the distance I see one of my gourds men running to my home, and he looked determined. Quick as lightning I set  my dairy down, and bolt out of my room and grabbing my axe, sword and my commoner cap, quickly changing into my armour, Roman styled helmet, Arm brasses, shoulder pads, witch hold my cap in place, as will as metal soul leather boots (All gronce iron). I rush out of my home meting the man  at the foot of the path.

"What happened" I asked grabbing  the puffing mans  shoulders.

"A fleet of ships are heading this way...."that was all said before I cut in.

Hoping on Stormfly who got here, because of the commotion.

"Get everyone into hidden mode, and tell the concile members to meat me at......Witch tower did you see the ships?" I commended emoyhlessly

He stood there on attention, "4, Mum" he stated.

"Ok" I stated as I toke off keeping low, in the dirictin of the forth tower, witch is basesd on the far western corner of the island. I landed at the tall comerflaged tower, uponed entering I was saluted by the now only man in this tower.

"Mum" he stated giving me the bonolers that he had been using scondems ago. After taking the bonolers, he turned and stood out onto the vowing platform, I followed.

"The ships are in that Direction," my solder stated pointing to the south west, pointing the bomoclers to the south west.

At that moment the door bust open, and the solder solted, meaning that the other counsel members have arrived.

"Three ships, no, more like ten ships, heading north.....wait....They have turn, they are now heading strat for us, came on, come......Yes, the simbel is........what" I stated my voice getting louder with every word. I quickly looked up and turned around. Facing the other members I stated what I had dicorerd

"At lest ten ships heading this way, about 2 hours out, from berk."

"What do we do?" Asked Drew, looking around at the dim faces of the room.

"The chife would know what to do" he counted.

"He is not here, we have to do this ourselves" I stated cutting in.

"Have the other units been told about the ships, surgent" I ask the willing solder.

"No Mum, the carpel went strat to you and I stated here" He stated still standing in attention.

"ok surge, you did the right thing, Go and tell the other units to look out for the ships and suppositions behaviour" I said in my commanders voice.

"Yes Mum" he quickly replied before running out.

"Take Stromfly, and fly low" I yelled after him, with the flapping of wings soon flowing.

///////////////////////////////////////////////////

what do you think?

Is it a fols alome, or is it not?