Chapter 2

As my feet take off running into the club and the voices of the people yelling my name fade in the background with the booming music, my mind begins to reel.

I don't need a mate, so why in damn tarnation do I have one.

I mean I knew I had one but, I never thought I'd meet them, that's a rarity all in its self.

"Eren where are you going!?"

"Why are you running!?"

Mikasa and Hanje voices force their way through the music and find there way to my ears.

Should I keep running or stop and explain.

I end up doing the latter and against my own will.

"They're", now inside the club and their scent is much more stronger than it was outside, even with the smell of alcohol and sweat in the air the only thing I smell is a sweet, musky scent.

It was so intoxicating, I couldn't get enough of it.

I was drowning in bliss

"Eren are you okay!?" Mikasa voice asked with worry and concern.

Somehow they were able to keep up with me in the labyrinth unlike Petra and Armin.

"I'm f-" the word fine doesn't even get a chance to make its way out of my mouth, because of Hanje.

"They're here aren't they!!! I can't wait to see who it is, you know I've been waiting for this moment for a whilllllllle!!" She says bubbling with to much excitement.

I'd give her a smart remark any other time but the close vicinity of the smell is so strong that it takes all my strength just to stand.

Mikasa must notice this cause she moves so I can use her as support.

"Eren, is that really what's happening, are they here?" Mikasa voice that was once troubled was now nothing but anxious

I give a weak nod, not trusting my voice.

Holy shit is this what Mikasa went through when she found Armin? If so how did she even keep her cool and hold in her urges?

The powerful scent sends pleasurable sensations down to my lower region and makes my head feel fuzzy.

"Hey you!!! Get away from my mate!"

As the rich sound of the voice sends chills down my spine I notice that Mikasa body that once held mine disappeared and been replaced with a masculine frame.

My head snaps up to look at the owner of the body and by some miracle I don't faint.

Not only is my mate a "he" but he's a attractive one with big blue daring eyes, a frame so firm and perfectly fit, the only possibly cute thing about him would be that he's a little shorter than me.

Other than that this black haired raven is hot.

"Levi is that you!? Oh shit it is!!!" Says a ecstatic Hanje, at this point she's about to burst.

The only reply Levi gives her is a possessive growl that hums through my body and the breathy word mine whispered in my ear.

Mine, this one syllable dances circles around my head and causes me to pull away from the stranger called Levi.

'I don't want nor need a mate'

I need to tell him this but I can't seem to get the words out and my body isn't exactly agreeing with my mind.

It doesn't take a smart person to tell that my suppressants are wearing off and by look in his eyes he could tell.

I need to end this quick or else I'm going to be in trouble

So with a deep breath and a will like no other I force the forbidden words I don't want a mate out of my bitter tasting mouth and make myself walk away.

For a while no one follows me and I take it as a sign that everyone is left in shock.

I mean not many have the strength to do what I just did without crumbling, but by outstanding willpower I did it.

"Wait a second, stop running, I know you hear me brat."

My feet take off running to go home.