He placed a light kiss on your lips and you felt his finger press against your core. “Liam” You shirked and he laughed “What is it?” he asked and pressed another light kiss on your lips. “Please” you pleaded and he looked at you with innocent eyes “Please what?”. You groaned and rolled you hips into his finger making me bite his lip. “Please do something” you said and he smiled. You felt his finger tips played with the him of your shirt “Off” he demanded and you do so as quickly as possible.

Liam took a moment to admire you then started leaving kissed on your chest. “Liam” you said again frustrated as you felt you wall start to throb needing something. He laughed and looked at you again “You said something”. You let out a whimper ”Liam please” and he sighed “Fine”. He unbuttoned you jeans and slid them down your legs. He looked at you and you noticed the erection in his pants grow. 

But you soon were caught off guard by his finger sliding up you covered slit. You grabbed onto his shoulders and moaned out his name. He started to kiss and suck on your neck as he moved your panties to the side. He pushed one finger in and you moved your hands to his back. “So wet” he purred in your ear and you moaned again. He then removed his finger and pulled your painted off and threw them somewhere in the kitchen.

He pulled you by your legs closer to the edge of the counter and got on his knees. He was eye level with your dripping core and licked one time over your slit. “Fuck!” you shirked and he started suck on your clit. Then with out warning he shoved two fingers into you making you wrap your lags around his head. He hit you leg with extreme force and you released him “Don’t do that” he warned with his voice low.

He was looking up at you and you nodded. He looked back down and took one hand and started rubbing slow circles on your clit. “Shit Liam” you cursed as he slowly picked up the speed. You felt your orgasm coming fast “Liam i’m close!” you said and he went faster. You shut your eyes as it got closer and closer and Liam went faster. “SHIT LIAM” you shouted and rolled your head back hitting the cabinet not caring.

Your whole body went numb and you saw stars. If felt like forever before you came down from your high and opened your eyes. You looked down at Liam who was cleaning you up and you moaned at the sight. “Did the little slut cum for me?” he asked looking up at you and you nodded biting your lip trying to contain yourself. He stood up and kissed you making you taste yourself “Do you taste good?” he asked and you nodded. “I need you to return the favor” he said helping you off the counter.

You nodded and sloppily dropped to your knees still trying to recover. “Take your bra off” he command and you did as you were told and he groaned undoing his belt. He quickly removed his shirt and pulled down his jeans kicking them to the side. You were taken back by his size and lightly touched his hard cock. You felt him grab a fist full you your hair “You don’t get to tease”. You moved your hands to the waist of his Calvin Kleins and pulled them down. His large cock flung out and he groaned at the free feeling.

You took a deep breath before you let your tongue trace his tip. Liam was growing frustrated and just shoved his cock in your mouth. “SHIT” he shouted and you looked up at him. He was looking down at you his mouth hung open and his eyes dark. His cheeks were red and his abs were contracting. He looked amazing like this. You took as much of as you could and pumped what you couldn’t fit. He was moaning your name and grunting like an animal.

"Does the slut like my cock  he said still trying to sound in control. “OH GOD” he shouted when you moaned around him. You slid him out to the tip and swirled your tongue around it. You felt him twitch and he pushed you away “Stand up” he commanded and you did. He grabbed your arms and turned you around. Your hands gripped the counter and your ass stood full show for him.

"Does the little slut want me to fuck her?" He asked and you nodded and felt one hard swat on your ass and you shirked  “Answer me!” he demanded and you felt another before you could. “YES LIAM! FUCK ME!” you shouted and you felt his length slam into your core. “So tight” moaned and you gripped the counter  tighter. He pulled out to the tip and slammed into you again. “Tell me how much you like it” he said and you closed your eyes feeling him slam into you again, feeling him in your stomach.

"I love your big cock Liam" you said and started going faster. Your arms were going weak as the pleasure built up and Liam noticed. He grabbed you by the hair and pulled you up by your hair.  He started leaving kisses on your neck but didn’t slow down. His hand reached around and rubbed you clit again and you gave in. “I’M CUMING! yous shouted letting let go and came as hard as you could making your body shake. 

Liam didn’t slow down letting you ride out your high and building his up. “FUCK” he shouted and he pulled out and his hot cum laded on your ass. “Your ass looked so hot when it’s red and covered in my cum” he moaned and you rested your elbows on the counter top. Your mind was still swirling you didn’t notice Liam leave and come back with a towel  He wiped his cum off of you and wiped the sweat off his face.

He grabbed your arms and turned you around to face him. He wrapped you in his large arms and kissed the corner of your mouth and whispered ”Still think i’m weak?”. You shook your head “Hell no” and he laughed. “Good” he mumbled and pressed his lips to yours.

Thank you for reading, feedback is always welcome! 

Follow me at niam-just-love-me for more!x