chapter 2 Family Reunion

Narrator pov:
But before they left they change into their costumes.The villains were ready so the went to go find Jess. Then while they were flying they find a village. So they landed and they wonder around to find out if Jess is here. Then a woman had walk out of house. So Weather, Dark Angel, Nightmare Bat, Nightmare, Lunaris, Fire Destruction, and Incognito. Then Jess/Aphmau had walked out and sees them, then everyone had seen them. Then Fire Destruction said,"attack." Then they went to attack Jess. Then
Nightmare Bat/Victoria was about to hit Jess when Sly stop her, but they both felt a little connection, but then they felt like they were brother and sister. But then they didn't attack each other......

Hope you enjoy this chapter today. Ot might be short but I still have my cast so its hard for me. Also I am mad that garroth is dying. But what is also weird is that I had a dream like this and it actually happened. Plus I want to KILL ZANE FOR WHAT HE HAS DONE TO GARROTH, APHMAU, LAURENCE, AND EVERYONE ELSE!!!! I am a garmau fan, and someone is dying. And what I think what happens next is my thoughts is. Aphmau somehow is able to go next to garroth, then Aphmau can't heal him. So when Aphmau wakes up she yells garroth, then runs then her friends follow her then Aphmau makes it to the portal, then is now in Phoenix drop. Aphmau runs as fast as she can, she sees Alexis and Kyle, and tells them to open the gates. Then after that everyone is wondering what is wrong. Aphmau tries her best to open the portal. Then she opens it and runs inside. With Zane about to kill Garroth. Aphmau stops him in his tracks.