chapter 6 Good

Aphmau:
I hate when I have to fight, but i see a white light. (Did she die?!) I wake up and everyone is around me. (No kidding they care about you)

*time skip to later on*

I walk into the guard station and they all are, sitting on the ground.  Mal looks at me, which is always scary for some reason. Today I teach them how to be good so the fate won't be the same as Loki's. *has flashbacks of Loki* *sighs* The past is in the past, I just got to let it go. "Hello guys, umm I'm going to teach u how to be good," I said. They just look at me like it wasn't possible.  We'll all see in the future. (Did she just break the fourth wall like Goat, where is GOAT anyways *walks off*)

*time skip brought to you by the Goat*

Narrator pov:
After a month of teaching them how to be good Mal, Victoria, Allen, Nature, Flare Blitz, Christina aka Christy, and Nicole. Became superheroes, and forgot about Aphmau killing Loki. And now for the moment you all probably been waiting for...... A GARMAU, Laurmau, or Aarmau ending. Since I'm not going to do the choose ending, vs ending, but I'll let you guys choose right now so let's begin. 

Aphmau had finally knows who she loves. So she went up to( Garroth, Laurance, or Aaron.) She tapped his back and ask him if she can talk to him. He said he had something to say as well. So the walk away from everyone and she told him thay she loves him. So he took the chance and said," Will u be my Girlfriend Aphmau." Yes, (Garroth, Laurance, or Aaron),"Aphmau said. And they kiss and they went to go announce to everyone that they were dating.

The End

I hoped you have enjoyed this short ending,  I didn't have any ideas so I had to end it. Thanks to WriterPuppy Flame103 BlueMoonPro FirePhenoix blorangepanda Aryositi and gamergirls258. Thank you all for being apart of this Journey. Take care, bye my little monkeys.