unspoken words

.
Taehyung can't stop the confession bubbling out of him
.

The rooftop of their studio was deserted, just like Taehyung wanted. The wind whipped his hair in all directions and he pulled his chin into his jacket in an attempt to hide from the cold. Walking over to the edge of the building, he looked over the railing in front of him.

Cars could be seen 10 stories below, their lights flashing. Ant-sized people went on with their lives, unaware of the boy hardly holding on to reality above them. The moon cast long shadows on the idol and he tilted his head to look up at the dark sky. Just moments before, he had been with his group, who had just finished practicing for their upcoming concert.

~~~

They were laying on the floor, exhausted from the intense workout and trying to rest their aching muscles. Tae leaned up against the mirrors and downed a bottle of water, only stopping to catch his breath. He watched with tired eyes as Jimin and Jungkook pretended to have a swordfight with the mics which caused Namjoon and Jin to have to calm them down with what little energy they had. With a small chuckle, Taehyung leaned his head up against the cold glass, closing his eyes.

He heard footsteps approaching him but didn't bother to look as the person sat next to him, close enough that their shoulders were touching.

"Taehyung-ah, what are you doing over here by yourself? Don't you want to join in the maknaes shenanigans?" The deep voice had him opening his eyes and he looked at the source of the sound.

Yoongi sat next to him, a smirk covering his appearance. Taehyung's heart immediately began to race and he tried to fight the blush threatening to cover his cheeks. He looked away, trying to hide the pink tint to his face and closed his eyes in an effort to calm his beating heart. He could feel the presence that is Yoongi next to him, he could hear his even breathing and feel his hard stare as he waited for a response.

"J-just tired I guess." He mentally slapped himself for the wavering in his voice.

"Me too Tae. Hey are you okay? You look nervous." His eyebrows rose towards the younger and he placed his hand on Tae's thigh.

"I'm fine hyung,-"

You have no idea what you do to me.

-just a little anxious for the upcoming concert.-

I want to tell you how much you mean to me and hold you close and never let you go.

-I'll be fine after some sleep."

But I know that what I feel will never be recooperated in a thousand years.

"Alrighty then. You know you can always talk to me. Tell me anything you need to let out. I'm always here for you Tae-ah. Hold on I gotta take this, it's Ji Su." He grabbed his phone out of his jacket pocket.

"Hey babe! We just got done practicing..." He watched as his hyung got up and went to go talk to his girlfriend of two years, a bright smile and excited eyes gracing his features.

Tae couldn't handle the hole in his chest and he got up before running out of the practice room, up to the rooftop.

~~~

A single tear slipped down his cheek as he felt the loss of unrequited love tearing at his heart. He knew this was something he had no control over, but he still felt weak for crying and furiously wiped the tear away, sniffling. The saddest part was, he was happy. He was happy that the love of his life was in love with someone who deserved him. He was happy with the fact that his hyung had someone who could make him smile and bring out that beautiful laugh of his that was music to the young boy's ears.

Placing both hands on the rail in front of him, he let out a scream.

"I LOVE YOU MIN YOONGI. I LOVE YOU AND I CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT YOU." His confession left him breathless as he slumped over the railing, tears falling freely down his face.

The closing of a door had him spinning around to see a sight that left him speechless. Yoongi stood not ten feet in front of him, eyes wide and mouth slightly agape.

"Y-Yoongi I...I didn't mean it. I-" He was cut off by Yoongi taking large steps over to him before wrapping his small, pale arms around his dongsaeng's frame. Without hesitating, he gave in to the hug and wrapped his own arms around the smaller hyung.

"It's okay Tae-ah. I'm here for you."
Yoongi's soft words comforted the boy and he slumped against, the other's body, a breath being let out that he didn't know he was holding.

"Thank you hyung."