Eunwoo ft Moonbin. Broken Friendships, Rekindled Hearts(R)

Magsimula sa umpisa

He asked you the previous question and this time, you nodded. “N-Ne..I'm fine” you bowed your head about to walk away when he placed a hand on your wrist.

“Minyoung, Can we talk?” your gaze made its way to Eunwoo's eyes which was filled with so much sincerity but no, you didn't want to talk, not after what he and Bin did to you. And Bin was he here also? Was he hiding somewhere close too?

Ha!

They were wrong if they thought you were going to forgive them so easily. No. No you weren't.

Releasing your wrist from Eunwoo's grip, you said; “I'm sorry, I don't talk with strangers” you turned and started to walk away from him. You cursed your legs for moving forward but you couldn't stay behind. You didn't want to relive the past and the pain. There was no point in talking anymore. The time for talking passed a long time ago.

                The alarm rang for the fifth time that morning as you jumped out of bed and did your daily routine of washing up, dressing up and going to school. You ran down the stairs to see your roommate cooking. You looked at your watch and back at her.

“Jihyun...aren't you meant to be in class? Doesn't your class start at 10?”

She shook her head and dropped the spatula she was using. “My boyfriend's coming over for Dinner with his friend and I haven't seen him in a while, so I want to surprise him today besides you should join us for dinner..the third wheel will definitely use some company ”

“I swear Jinhyun, if this is your way of getting me to start dating, then I suggest you stop. Trust me,you'll get tired ”

She shrugged. “Although we aren't close, I care a lot for you. I know you cry yourself to sleep and I know you think when you're in class too. I know everything because I've been watching you”

wow! Stalker Much? Should it be creepy?

“..... And I've come to a conclusion that you need a boyfriend to have fun in your life”

You shook your head. “Sorry Dr Seuss, I need A college Degree to get me A good job and make me good money and when the banks are always smiling at my account then the fun in my life would just be beginning ” you winked and waved a bye to her before leaving the dorm And walking to a Bus stop to take a bus.

“Hi” you turned to see Him again. Great! Your day couldn't have gone any better. Note the sarcasm. You flashed him a small smile and looked away. “Are you waiting for the bus?” he asked and as much as you wanted to say. ‘No I went to sleep last night and Viola! woke up right here at the Bus stop'

Instead you nodded. You heard him sigh deeply as you remembered he did that whenever he felt frustrated. People just don't change uh?

“Look Minyoung, I know you hate me but we need to talk. I mean,we hurt you a lot but its not like we—”

“You're right, I hate you. I hate you because you're annoying the hell out of me. So please just Go..Away ” you didn't mean that and it was like Eunwoo noticed too because he began to talk again as you sighed. Screw the bus. You hailed a cab and got in quickly with Eunwoo calling after you. No. You couldn't get hurt again.

You entered into your classroom approaching your seat when you  felt a hooded figure seating beside your seat. You frowned and tapped the figure. “I'm sorry you can't seat there. That's my seat mate's c—” you stopped immediately you saw his face.

Oh Great!

The other one shows up.

“Hi Minyoung. I'll be your course mate starting from now” suddenly it felt like the walls were closing in on you and you were about to fall when He caught hold of you and helped you stand.