Chapter 15

Annabeth

I stop and felt a bright light, I blinked a few times adjusting to the light. I rubbed my eyes, and saw that I was in my cabin. Huh? Last time I remember I had fallen asleep on the beach. I heard the cabin the door open."Oh, hey Annabeth!" I turned to face the door, and saw Lindy. She had a flashed me bright smile, and I returned a small smile. "Hey." I responded rather quietly. Her eyebrows furrowed and she started at me for a long time. "Um, Lindy why are you staring at me?" I asked rather uneasily. "I'm just wondering," She began, "why were you taking a nap at the beach?" I just shrugged, I didn't want to tell her about the whole Percy thing. She considered Jason as her brother and if she would found that I was thinking about the forgotten hero she would try to kill me personally. It's not like I couldn't the her but to be honest she's the only person I really have as a friend here at camp now. 

"You know you missed most of the camp activities." She mumbled,staring at the ground."I know but-" I sighed looking away. "You've been missing breakfast, lunch and dinner a lot lately, your never doing the camp activities with the rest of us, and you've been avoiding everyone. Even your boyfriend Jason who is clearly worried about you, and almost got killed today!" She snapped. I was startled by the sudden outburst and just started at her. Her eyes glared at me harshly, "What aren't you telling me Annabeth? We are best friends and all you've been doing is avoiding the people who care about you." She cried. I kept my eyes focused on the ground, feeling her eyes glaring at me."You know what, you can come and tell me when your ready because you clearly aren't going to say anything." She sighed, turned around and left the cabin. I ran my fingers through my hair and stared at the door, what am I going to do?

Piper

I sat in my tent alone trying to calm down. It worked for a while, but then my emotions took over again, and I started crying. I let Luke see me weak, what if he tells the rest of the team? They'll think of me as some weak idiot who doesn't deserve to be apart of the team. I felt more hot tears stream down my face as I thought of all the bad things that were going to happen if the team see's me weak. I wiped away my tears, and let out a small sigh slowly leaning back, only to be cut off by landing on the surface of my sleeping bag. I couldn't bare the pain much longer, so I closed my eyes walking into my land of nightmares, sleep.

*Time Skip*

My eyes shot open and I sat up hastily. I blinked a few times and started looking around, I saw laying next to me was Remika snuggled up in her sleeping bag. I let out a loose sigh and realized that it was probably late, and everyone was asleep. I wanted to leave my tent, but knowing the harpies are out on patrol I decided to stay. I laid back down, closed my eyes shut trying to fall back asleep, but I just couldn't. I opened my eyes, sat up and hugged my legs up to my chest closing my eyes for a minute, then opening them again only to see a bright light aimed at my tent. I reacted quickly, taking my knife out of my bag opening the tent and jumping on the person, my knife at their neck. I glared at the intruder, only to find myself glaring at a pair of sea-green eyes that I knew to well. 

I got off Percy, holding the knife in my hand loosely. "What are you doing out here?" I whispered to him. He just stared at me. "Per-" I began, but he cut me off by holding a finger to his lips. Then I got into defense mode, holding my knife tightly. I heard leaves crushing, and felt my hand get sweaty from holding my knife so tightly. Percy made a motion to follow him and I did so. We walked a few steps forward towards the sound, and found our selves looking at nothing. I was confused, then I felt hard impact on the back of head and I let out a small gasp. I turned around to face electric blue eyes, and soon I saw dark spots dancing across my vision, and I felt the darkness slowly pulling me in. "Piper!" was the last sound I heard before I entered pure ebony.

Percy

I heard Piper gasp, and I hastily turned around to see her frozen in place, staring at..nothing? She slowly started falling backwards. "Piper!" I yelled, running towards her catching her just in time before she hit the ground. Her eyes held pure fear, and then they closed.