Chapter 13: Anger

Piper

I sat on top of a tree in silence. I didn't know what to do, I felt alone. I looked down seeing leaves flying only inches above the ground, a soft gentle breeze moving them ever so slightly. It seemed like everyone was doing something, Percy was who knows where! Yet he was doing something. The Stoll's were out playing tricks on some campers, Micheal was hanging out with Remika, and Luke was back at our camp ground going over the battle plan. I sighed deeply, I felt so useless, I felt like I was just a burden to everyone. Why am I even a leader? I can't do anything right!  These thoughts swum through my head like a swimming pool. Tears brimmed my eyes threatening to spill, but I fought them back. Why was I feeling so glum all of a sudden? I didn't want to feel sadness, I wanted and answer! Why am I feeling down? I asked again, then all of a sudden my thoughts answered me, even though I already knew the answer; Percy. I couldn't get him off my mind, ever since the day he came back, ever since he offered me the chance to go with him, ever since I felt like I was wanted again.

Jason

I scouted the whole camp looking for the commander, he seemed to be nowhere! "Crap!" I hear the voice of the commander. His voice came from the Hades cabin, what the hell was he doing there? I ran to the door and opened it, I saw Nico and the commander sword to sword battling, while I saw Zia on her bed watching the boys fight each other with shock. "STOP!" I yelled, all there of them turned their head and stared at me. "You!" I yelled at the commander, I walked up to him and jabbed my finger in his chest. "What did you do to my girlfriend?!" I glared at him, then I could feel him glare at me through that hood he wore. I was only about two inches shorter than the guy, but the guy was starting to scare me, but I stood my grounds he was going to answer me. The commander grabbed my hand and roughly yanked it off his chest. "I don't know who your talking about Jupiter spawn." He said calmly yet very ominous. I heard thunder rumble in the distance, and a small smirk tugged at my lips knowing my dad was angry with this pathetic excuse for a commander. I then grew angry, "My girlfriend Annabeth Chase!" I yelled exasperated. I saw him flinch at the mention of Annabeth's name, He did something and I'm going to get to the bottom of this. I slowly reached for my pocket pulling out my new made coin Gladius, but the commander saw what I was doing and before I could even blink his sword was at my neck.

Annabeth

I was sitting at the beach all my thoughts focused on Percy. He was all that I thought about now and I couldn't help but regret going out with Jason. I know it was to late, and Percy was probably dead, but my heart ached for the boy who saved me all those times, the boy who was with me through Tartarus, and the boy who remembered my name when he lost his memories. I could feel the tears in my eyes, I didn't hold them back and I let them fall. Flashing images and memories of Percy and I clouded my head, as hot tears ran down my face. "Percy, I'm so s-sorry." I whispered my voice shaky. "I'm s-sorry." I said once more before letting my eyes close and I drifted off into a world of nightmares.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey there Bluecookies!! It's me! And I haven't been able to update because I'm lately really busy with school, and benchmark tests coming up, and also with Track. Plus I'm running out of ideas and I don't know if I should delete the story or not. 

Love your author,

-Bluepancakes17

(P.S always eat blue food)