Chapter 3: OMG

Piper

I opened my eyes to feeling of smooth, soft silk touching my legs. I felt a cool material draped against my arms leading to my wrists, and I felt my hair pulled upward onto the top of my head. I stood up straight and felt something brushing agaisnt my back.

I turned my head to see Percy. Galaxias finished talking to him and then shot a blue light at him. The bright light blinded me and I covered my face with my hands. When I was sure the blinding light had faded I uncovered my hands from my face‚ and saw Percy. I gasped. His black hair turned darker (if thats even possible) his eyes were a darker shade of its usual color. And he had a more serious face. Percy wore a black shirt and dark blue jeans‚ a star patterend robe draped on his arms and grew a few inches higher, I was amazed at how much he changed. I wonder if I changed?
"Uh, P-Percy , wow." That all I managed to say. He gave me a very small smile. Then I felt like I was being pushed forward, I breathed very slowly and felt like something was sprouting from the my back. I turned around and saw two really big dark purple wings. I gasped. I looked over at Percy, he had my same reaction, but I don't know if he felt like he was being pushed forward.
I kept watching until black wings sprouted from his back, they were beautiful. I turned around again to see Galaxias and Kosmos slowly start to lose color. "Piper and Percy," Kosmos began"go to planet Chaos and you will find Chaos the creator and he will instruct you, in what to do." He finished. "Oh and you can teleport but it make you fell sick for a few minutes. To teleport just say the planet you want to go to, then yell teleport." Galaxias added. "Bye my friends, and take care. " Said Kosmos  before they faded completely.
I looked over at Percy. "One more thing before we go Piper," Percy said. "We should have code names,so no one knows we are still alive. Mine will be Omega. " Percy said. I nodded "I'll be Charm." I said.

I can't wait for the adventure that lies ahead.

Omg, supppppppppeeeeeerrrrr sorry for not updating;(!!!!! I was so busy that I had no time to update!!!! Don't worry, next chapter will be a bit longer! Please forgive me!
Love your author
-Bluepancakes17
(P.S eat blue food)