Chapter 4: New

Percy
20 years later

I woke up from my water bed, yawning as loud as I could. I stood up and walked into the bathroom, splashed water onto my face, I looked into the mirror. My face hadn't changed since the last 20 years. I still couldn't believe I was a primordial. I went to my closet and chose out a dark sea green shirt wich were special shirts me and Piper and the rest of our friends had to wear. I took out some jeans and slipped on my black converse, and took my new sword. Yes new sword, I actually went back to earth like 18 years ago to see how everyone was doing, and here's what happened;
---Flash back---
I went to camp first, I put on an invisibility shield so no one saw me. Everyone seemed in a happy mood. Then I saw people crowding around someone. I spread open my wings and flew over the crowd and looked down. I saw Jason on one knee proposing to a girl. I flew lower to see who it was and saw it was my-it was Annabeth. I was almost on the verge of crying. Everything I went through for her. I shook my head and turned around, to see how everything was on Mount Olympus. I saw Poseidon yelling at Aphrodite. "How could you!" He yelled. "My son left because of his girlfriend who cheated. On him!!" He said louder. "And it's your fault messing with my son's love life." "I Can't believe my daughter did this, Perseus was never my favorite, but he wasn't terrible." I heard Athena whisper to herself. "We've had this discussion before Poseidon, and if you didn't know my daughter left as well and it was because of that no good son of Jupiter!" She yelled back at him. Zeus stood up and his form immediately changed. "My son is better than your two children will ever be!" Zue- I mean Jupiter thundered. "Oh really?" Poseidon asked sarcastically, turning around to face the roman version of his brother. " Let's see now shall we, did your son retrieve your master bolt, which you had lost?" Poseidon asked.
"Well no but-"
"Did your son retrieve the Golden Fleece for your daughter who was dying, or did he hold up the sky or did he go through the labyrinth? Fight in the Giant war, or did your son go threw Tartarus and back?" He questioned glaring harshly into Jupiter's eyes.
"Fine maybe your son did more things than mine but still!" Jupiter confessed. I couldn't take more of this arguing, so I teleported back to my planet.

---End of flash back----
Now I've see how much my dad misses me but I couldn't go back. As I was leaving my room the meeting alarm sounded and I ran downstairs to find all of my friends sitting at the meeting table Chaos our trainer and war arranger looked really nervous. We all were now sitting, and waiting for his instructions.
Ohhhh Cliffhanger!!!
Hey there my bluecookies, sorry for not updating but I promise I will update on Friday or Saturday. I hope you liked this chapter, and the next chapter will reaveal who the friends are in Pipers Point of view.
Love you guys!!!
-Bluepancakes17
(P.S always eat blue food)