Chapter 2

Percy

We were in probably the middle of no where, and Piper kept shivering. We sat down and I lent her my jacket. "P-Percy," Piper asked looking down at her hands. "Yes?" I asked her. Then she broke into sudden tears. "I just miss him so much, and were in the middle of nowhere probably going to die." She said falling into my arms. "I know I miss her  too, but we have to move on, they broke our hearts together, and then started stepping on them." I told her playing with the beads in her hair, silent tears strolling down my face. "We can help you." I turned around and saw two men. I quickly wiped off my tears. One of the men had tan skin black eyes, and salt and pepper hair. And the second with black hair, purple eyes, and pale skin. Both wearing robes. The first one had a night theme patterned robe. And the second with a galaxy themed robe. "Who are you?" Piper asked wiping her tears away. 
"I am, Galaxias." The man with the glaxy themed robe said.
"And I am Kosmos." The man with night themed patterened robe.
"We are brothers." They both said together. I sniffled, the Stolls always did that. I felt tears gathering in my eyes as I remembered that they died in the war.
"We are both primordials forgotten by many. And we are sadly fading, and we both need people to take our place." Kosmos told us.
"And we have seen your journey and your pains, and we've decided that you both shall take our place." Galaxias said.
"You have to choose which one of us you want to take our place." Kosmos finished.
"Piper you go first." I said slightly pushing her forward.
"Glaxias." Piper firmly stated.
"Piper Ann McLean, you are now the primordial goddess of the Galaxy, stars, and most of the planets. You also get a crown a robe and wings!" Galaxias said full of excitement. Then shot purple beam at her and a few seconds later‚ Piper was now visible a long purple dress whitch covered her legs except for feet. She had a glaxy themed robe which reached her wrists. Her chocolate brown hair was up in a bun and a few feathers stuck out of it.

"Okay since I'm your only choice, Perseus Achilles Jackson you are now primordial God, of the Mars, Jupiter, Earth and Neptune‚ ruler of the Kosmotiac( my palent‚ where you and Piper will rule together.) And as Galaxias said you get a robe‚ and wings." Then with no warning, Kosmos shot a blue beam at me‚ and I felt myself quickly changing. And when I opened my eyes Kosmos‚ Galaxia and Piper, all looking at me wide eyed.

Ooooh what happened? Find out in the next chapter. Sorry for slow updates been busy this summer.