Chapter 8

Luke (A/N ha you weren't expecting that now were you?!)

"We are here to help." Percy said. I saw Annabeth's grey eyes were calculating Percy,  she was trying to figure out who it was. I looked around the room an saw Clarisse, her arms we crossed in front of her chest, and she still had a mean look on her face, but when she looked at us I could see pain in her eyes. I looked more around the room and saw a bunch of new people I have never met. Like this scrawny Latino boy with deep bags under his eyes and had a broke look on his face. And this girl with light brown hair, green eyes and freckles. She looked kind, I looked over to see Travis looking at her like she was something big to him. I saw so many other people, and then at the head of the table I saw Chiron.
I turned away, but I could feel Chiron looking at us. At me. "I need to talk to Chiron and the counselors alone okay guys, Charm will lead you to our cabin." Percy said. He looked at like they were having a mental conversation, and Piper nodded. "C'mon guys." She said motioning for us to follow her.

We left the big house, everyone talking with each other, except for me. I was looking around camp, not many things changed but, there tons of new faces. As I look around I catch myself looking at one of the most beautiful girls I've ever seen. She had long brown hair, golden brown eyes, and nice tan skin. She was shooting some arrows, while doing a small victory dance after making a bullseye. She smiled in a adorable way, that made my heart melt. "Hey sleeping beauty! Wake up!" I hear Connor's voice come into tune. I feel my face get hot. I look over at the rest of the group trying toehold in the giggles. We ended somewhere near the woods, there Piper made little tents for each of us, we had to share one with each other. I shared mine with Micheal, The twins were in the same one, Piper and Remika shared one aswell, but Percy had one to himself. That reminds me, I wonder how Percy is doing?

Annabeth

I furrowed my eyebrows together, this commander guy, sounded so familiar but every time I came up with a theory I know that it was impossible. "Look, I came here to help, now here is a plan that I had planned out which is 98% positive will work." The "commander" says strictly.

"Why do we have to listen to you?" I say, I am a daughter of Athena I should make the plans. 

"Look Athena spawn," he began, "Hey you don't have the authority to say that to my girlfriend!" Jason said getting up. I grabbed Jason's shoulder and pushed him down back to his seat. The commander shook his head, and directed his attention back to us, "as I was saying, look I'm here to make sure this planet stays safe, I've saved many other planets and I'm going to save this one, this plan is guaranteed to work if you don't believe me read it." He says harshly, pushing his plan up to me, I notice that the drawings weren't really neat but the plan was really smart. I look over at him shocked. "Now that you understand let me explain it to them." He says pointing at everyone sitting at the ping pong table. "Now let me begin, so first..." he began explaining the plan to everyone. I zoned out thinking of how he could easily outsmart someone. "Well that's it are you all good with the plan?" He asks looking at the slightly scared faces around the room. "Well I've got go now." he states, and leaves without saying anything else. Someone puts their hand on top of mine, I look over to see Jason smiling at me. "We are making it out through this war together." He says. Images of Percy began to flash through my head, his smile, his eyes. My head begins to hurt. "I'm going to the beach." I say standing up, ignoring the starring eyes burning through me. 

I sit at the beach, thinking of Percy, I look at the colors of the water, just like his eyes. I feel a tear stream down my face. "As long as we are together." I hear Percy's voice sound in my head. Tears flooded my face. Do I still love Percy?