Chapter 5

Piper
Still 20 years later

My alarm rang threw out my bedroom, thank the gods all bedrooms here in Kosmotiac are sound proof. If not everyone here would be yelling at me. I got out of my bed and walked to my closet and chose out(Pic Above👆) a galaxy themed shirt some (that were special for us) dark blue (almost black) jeans, and some Galaxy themed converse, which I laid out on my bed. I walked to the bathroom, closed the door I began to splash water onto my face to get seriously woken up. I need a shower. I thought, yeah a nice warm shower.

***After Shower***
I walked out of the bathroom a towel wrapped around me, I went over to my draw and chose out underwear put it on and then, with the towel still wrapped around me, and walked over to were I had my  clothes laid out on my bed and I put it all on. I went back to the bathroom and grabbed my brush and began to brush my hair, and pulled and pulled until it was all untangled. It hurt but I looked better than what I looked like this morning.

 I was in the middle of the hall way down to the breakfast area when the meeting alarm sounded through out the mansion house thing we lived in here in Kosmotiac. I ran as fast as I could the other direction towards the meeting room. I finally made it to see anybody Barely was sitting down. I sat down next to Remika, my friend. I found her on planet earth one day when I decided to visit that planet. She is actually a demigod and her parent is Nemesis. She was hated because Annabeths new friend Lindy (a daughter of Apollo) had told lies about Remika. And Lindy always smacked and hit her. So Remika left camp and I found her.

Now these next people I don't well but here are they're names: Luke Castellan, Michael Yew, and we got Travis and Connor back! We had offered my half sister, Silena an her boyfriend Bekendorf to come swell , but they said they wanted to stay in Elysium. And if your wondering how we got them back, well about year after we had become primodals we got really lonely here in Kosmotiac and we had tons of rooms.
So we went to the underworld had a small affair with Hades and we got our army/friends.Percy entered the room, looking handsome as ever. I had a really big crush on him but I never had the guts to tell him. Percy sat down next to Luke and we all waited for our war director, Chaos. He lives on his own planet, but he comes here to tell us if they need us to go fight some wars. You see here on Kosmotiac there are no people but us. So we go to fight or other planted that need help.

There is grass and nature all on the planet but the reason there are no people is because our planet is not really suitable for other living life forms but primordials. If other being more humanish would come here they would half to wear some gear. There is little oxygen here but we can live with that. We all stared at Chaos waiting for instructions. "So we have to go t-to um ah e-e-earth." Chaos said stuttering and sweat dripped down the side of his face. We all stared wide eyed. "No" I stated firmly. Everyone else nodded agreeing. "But there's a really big war going on and we have to stop it, you all devoted yourselves to help any planet in need." Chaos said more sternly. I looked down at my arm, it had the Kosmotiac symbol and planted symbol tattooed on.

In the end we all agreed and we leave to morrow.