Chapter 11

Melody Summer

I walked to the arena to practice my archery skills. When I took out my bow I felt a presence, usually I'm right when feel that someone is watching me, but then sometimes I'm wrong. I took out an arrow, and got ready to shoot. I heard footsteps coming towards me, I do a 360 turn and my arrow is on the tip of the intruders nose. I recognize those blonde curls from anywhere. "Hey Will." I say, to my half brother. I lower my bow away from his face. He smiles and shakes his head. "Hey Melody, so I came by to tell you that Kristy, the Aphrodite girl is looking for you." He says. I nod "Okay, thanks big bro." I say kissing his cheek. I leave running to the Aphrodite cabin. I see Kristy standing there talking to Zia? I stop and I listen, I see Kristy's brows furrow in confusion. I listen closely "But, I thought everyone last track of him completely?"Kristy says. "Nope, he's here and the leader is him." Zia said him, like it was someone she was supposed to know. "Okay talk to you later, Melody is coming, soon. You can tell her if you want, but I keep secrets." Kristy says. Zia nods, and shadow travels away. I act like I just got here, and start walking up to Kristy. She see's me and gives me a smile. "Hey Mel." She says, being her cheery self, but don't ever take that as a weakness, she is actually one of the tuffest people I have ever met, and boy she is good with knives. "Hey Kris." I say, sending her smile back. "So what were you and Zia talking about?" I ask casually, her face pales and her eyes darken, "That's Zia's choice if she want's to tell, sorry, she asked me to keep it a secret." I nod, but eye her suspiciously, she's hiding something important, and not just for Zia's sake.

Zia

I wasn't going to tell Kristy, about Percy, but I decided I would because I know that Kristy has been here at Camp longer than I, and she actually got to meet Percy. I know Percy would never remember her, she said so herself, she was kind of the "background character", and when Percy left a few years later Keana came along and they became friends, but I have also been at camp longer than Keana, so Kristy and I became friends and of course she told me all of this information. Anyways as I finished telling Franks and Hazel I disconnected the signal that was letting them talk, Iris messaging. "Boo." Someone whispers in my ear, I jump in surprise, turn around and slap whatever the heck had startled me. It was Nico. "You little piece of-" I didn't get to finish my sentence because someone had just opened the door. It was Percy, or the leader of his possy. But Percy was still in secret mode, and had his hood on. I saw Nico glare at the hooded figure standing at the door. "Who are you?" He says, reaching for his sword. He pushes me behind him, but I kept calm, I knew who this person was. I was going to tell Nico put he just came back from the underworld today, and I didn't have any time to tell him. But I knew what I had to do. "Perseus Jackson." I said. Percy seemed to looked astonished (he has hood, okay its hard to tell!) Nico looked plain confused. "How did you-*cough* I mean who?" Percy says, trying not to blow his cover too soon. "You know who I'm talking about Percy." I say is name slowly. He flinches at the name. I definitely struck nerve.