Chapter 1: Betrayed

Percy

I was walking torwards, The Athena cabin. Looking for Annabeth, the ring weighing in my pocket, like the weight of the world on my shoulders, again. I knocked on the door, but I just heard. Moans coming from inside. I opened the door, and saw Annabeths brother, Malcom kissing some Demeter girl. I chuckled a little. Malcom and the girl heard me, and turned around. Both red. "Hey Malcom, where's Annabeth?" I asked nervously. "She's at the arena," He glanced down, "and, sorry Percy." He said looking at me in the eyes.. Both looked sad, and pitiful. I left and pushed that thought away. I ran to the arena, I saw Annabeth sparing with Jason. I smirked knowing my Wisegirl would win. And she did. I was about to go and hug her and tell her that she was great, but I stopped dead in my tracks. I saw Annabeth, helping Jason up, and when she did, they both hugged then passionately kissed.

My voice trembled and I felt hot tears stream down my face. Annabeth turned around and saw me. She had shock and awe writin on her face." Percy I can explai-"she started "explain what Annabeth?!" I yelled. I took out the silver and blue box, which contained a ring which had tooken me three months to get, because I was doing the 12 labors of Hercules. I opened the box a little and saw, the band of silver, with a seagreen diamond in the middle. I turned it to the back. PJ & AC 4 ever. I forced myself to close the box. Then grabbed it tightly and threw the box at her, it landed at her feet. She picked it up and opened it. Tears streamed her face, but I had already left, running to my cabin. Then I remembered, Piper.

Piper
I was currently in an underground room I found below my bed in the Aphrodite cabin. The room was the size of the Zeus cabin, the same cabin Jason sleeps in every night. More tears flooded my face. I was sitting on a couch crying, what did I ever do to deserve this? The only person  can blame is my mom. Jason had broke up with me, and started dating who I thought was my best friend. I wonder what would happen whe-if  Percy came back. I sighed deeply knowing the heartache he would have. I remember leaving my cabin that day.
-----flash back-----
I woke up to hear many of the Aphrodite girls whispering and gossiping. Typical. I got up out of my bed, and put on my camp shirt except this on had the sleeves ripped off. I put on some jeans and black vans. I had katropis strapped on my waist. Barely trying to fix my hair, I left the cabin. I walked to the dining pavilion, and saw many campers give me pitiful looks. I was really unaware of what was happening. So as I was about going to sit down, I saw Jason come to the pavilion. I was about to go and hug him, when I saw he was walking towards the Athena's cabin table. I saw my best friend Annabeth Chase, stand up. And kiss my boyfriends face. "WHAT THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOUR DOING KISSING MY BOYFRIEND." I said yelling at Annabeth. She had full shock on her face. "Look Piper, were breaking up." Jason told me. I stepped back,"W-what." I managed., anger coursed through my veins. "YOU SON OF A BITCH, NO OFFENSE ZEUS," I told him with full rage. I walked up to him and slapped him hard across the face leaving a red mark. "How long have all of you known?" I asked the campers, on the verge of tears. "Since Percy left." I heard Malcolm, Annabeths half brother say quietly. "Than you Malcolm." I said as I turned and left the pavilion. It had been a week since Percy left. Since that hoe hooked up with my boyfriend.
-----end of flash back-----
I heard cries that were not mine, but to a fellow camper who had left for 3 months. "P-percy?" I asked my voice trembling. "Yes?" He responded dry tears on his cheeks. "How did you find this place?" I asked. "My dad left me a letter." He said sadly. "Piper, I'm leaving camp want to come with me?" Percy asked me looking straight at me, his eyes red and puffy. "Sure." I said standing up. I packed ambrosia, nectar,some bottles of water and one set of clothes, my boreas sword and a couple drachmas. Percy packed all the same things, except for the boreas sword part. I picked up a pencil, and wrote down this on a piece of paper;
Dear campers,
Percy and I have left camp, because we feel betrayed. Never come and look for us unless you want yo be killed. We will not except apologies, from ANNABITCH and JASSON. We only like, Leo, Hazel, Frank, Thalia, Nico and Chiron (also most of the gods.) goodbye, hopefully forever.
-with hardly any love,
Percy and Piper.
With that we entered the the big house stealthily, and left it on Mr.D's desk. Percy and I ran to Thalia's Tree, whispered a small goodbye, and ran off as far as we could from camp.