The End

"And we lived happily ever after. The end." I smile down at Sage. "Wow! So, you and daddy really did all that stuff together? You must'a really been in love!" I had just finished telling her how me and Jacob started dating. Leaving out certain parts, of course. I can't believe it's been four years since we've gotten married. "I'm gonna marry a princess! Just like daddy did! I'll make her my queen, like daddy did with papa!" I laugh. "Sweetie, I'm not a queen. Your daddy made that up." Sage gives me her best irritated look that she learned from Evan, and sets her hands on her hips. "Nuh uh! Daddy's not a liar!" I smirk. "So, I'm I liar?" She gasps and grabs onto my pant leg. "No! Papa is just trying to protect his secret identity! Right?" Deciding to go along with it, I kneel down and kiss her forehead. "Shhh. Don't blow my cover." She grins, showing off her tooth gap mimicking my own. "I promise! When I grow up, I'll get someone as nice as papa and as tough as daddy!" I kiss her nose and she giggles, turning pink like her father would. "Papa, where is daddy? He's gonna be late for bedtime!" Just then, Jacob rushes through her bedroom door. "DADDY!" Jacob comes over and scoops her up. "Hey! How's my little princess? Are you tired yet?" Sage giggles. "No! I wanna stay up and talk about daddy's day! Did you defeat any dragons?!" I laugh along with Jacob. "Yep. I was almost defeated this time, but the thought of my queen and princess made me strong and kept me going!" Sage cheers, before yawning. Jacob sets Sage down and tucks her into bed. We both give her a kiss on the forehead, before leaving her room. Jacob follows me into the living room. He scoops me up into his arms and spins me around. I laugh. "Put me down Jakey!" He sets me down and presses a kiss to my temple. I give him a warm smile. "What's gotten into you? You seem extra affectionate today." He sits on the couch and pulls me into his lap. "I can't just be deeply in love with my husband?" I nuzzle into his neck. "You can! I just thought something was wrong. I love you Jakey." I feel him press a kiss to my shoulder. "I love you too, babe." We sit there for a while in a comfortable silence, until he breaks it. "Hey, Chris?" I hum in acknowledgement. "I was just thinking...do you want another kid? I never really thought of asking, but I feel like I should." I press a kiss to his Adam's apple. "I feel like if we were to have another kid, we'd neglect one of them in some way. Even if it isn't on purpose. I don't need another kid. If you want one, I'd be glad to do it, but I'm perfectly content with just Sage." Jacob sighs. "Thank god. I thought you wanted another one and I felt bad for not giving you one. Seems like we're so right for each other that our thoughts are in sync." We laugh. He lifts my chin and gives me a slow, passionate kiss. If I wasn't already sitting, my knees would've given out. He starts to pull away, but I grip onto the back of his head and push him closer. I feel him smirk into the kiss, before he runs his tongue across my bottom lip. I open my mouth letting our mouths and tongues mesh together. "Oh, gross!" We pull away to see Evan staring at us from the doorway. Evan had grown up to be quite sassy. He's fairly attractive as well. He's told us that he's bisexual and currently has a boyfriend. Evan still looks up to us, though. "I came down here for a drink, instead I got an eyeful of nastiness." I roll my eyes. "Right, and who sucks face at school? At least we're home and married." He blushes. "Shut up!" Jacob wraps his arms around me. "You still jealous I got Chris and you didn't?" Evan blushes harder. "No! Ugh! I can't stand you! I'm going back to bed!" Evan leaves, causing us to laugh. I kiss Jacob on the cheek and he presses his lips to my forehead. "I wonder what Sage will be like when she's older. Do you...do you think she'll hate me?" I look up at him and see the sadness in his eyes. "Jakey...she won't hate you. If she ever says so, she doesn't mean it. Just remember that. Okay?" He nods but still has sadness in his eyes. "Jakey, you're an amazing father, a wonderful brother, and a perfect husband. You have nothing to worry about. I love you and so does Sage. Do you understand?" His eyes light up with love and happiness. "Yes, I do. Thank you." He smiles warmly and peppers kisses across my face. I laugh as he flips us over so he's pinning me to the couch. He stares into my eyes, a mischievous glint in his own. My eyes widen in panic. "Jakey...don't you dare." He smirks and winks at me. Then he starts to tickle me. I burst into laughter and try to squirm away. "J-Jakey!! S-stop!! You'll wake up Sage!!" Thankfully he stops, then pulls me into a quick kiss. "Have I ever told you how much I love you?" I smile and fake a thinking face. "Mmm...no I don't think you have." He grins. "I love you. I love you more than all the sand on every beach. I love you I love you more than all the salt in the ocean. I love you more than all the people in the world. I love you more than all the craters on the moon. I love you more than love can express. You are my universe and Sage is every star. I love you." I feel my eyes water as I grin up at him. "That was beautiful, Jakey!! Thank you so much. I...I just..." I choke on my words and cry. I pull him onto me and wrap my entire body around him in a giant hug. He chuckles and hugs me back, his warmth seeping into me. "J-Jakey, you're such a f-freaking dork! I love y-you so much." Jacob laughs some more. "I love you too, baby. You don't have to cry!" He pulls back enough for us to look into each other's eyes. He smirks a little before saying, "I love you more than any and all tears that you have and/or will cry." I feel more tears gather and I bury my face into his shoulder. "You bastard!!" I feel his chest vibrate with laughter. I squeeze him tighter. He lets all his weight on me and hugs me back, just as tight. His weight is a little uncomfortable, but I don't really mind. I feel him press kisses on my neck until I stop crying. He shifts so he's laying next to me. "Do you want to go into our room?" I nuzzle into his chest. "Mmn. I don't feel like moving. You're warm. Warmer than any blanket." His chest vibrates with laughter. "That's a rather dorky thing to say." "I'm your dork." He kisses the top of my head. "And I'm yours."

The End