Protect What's Mine

Warning: Mature

I woke up alone a few hours later. My heart starts racing, was that all a dream? I look down and see that I'm naked, so it must have been real. He couldn't have just wanted that. He must've just-- The door opens and Jacob walks in. I get out of bed and run up to hug him, not caring that I'm still naked or about the pain in my back. "Whoa!" He laughs. "I went to the store, I was hoping I'd get back before you woke up. Anyways, you shouldn't be out of bed!" He scoops me up and sets me down in bed. I tug him with me, pulling at his shirt. He takes it off then slips some sweatpants on me. I smile at him and he kisses my forehead. "Babe, we have to go back to school tomorrow. I don't know if I want you going, you might get hurt again." I giggle at that and kiss his nose. He blushes twelve shades of pink every time. I intwine our fingers and lift them to press my lips to his fingers, causing his blush to deepen. "I'll be okay. If I do have trouble, I have a big, strong, boyfriend to defend me and help me to my classes." He frowns. "I don't want to take that chance, babe. I know we have most classes together, but what about those classes we don't? I don't want anyone to think that, because I'm not there, they can mess with you. That's not okay." I look into his eyes and pull him into a deep, slow kiss. I feel his free hand pull me closer. He cups my cheek as he pulls away, smiling. "What was that for?" I smile back at him. "Being a dork." "Chriiiss!" I laugh and place a kiss on his chest. "Just showing how much I love and appreciate you and how much you care about me." I hear the door open. "Awww! Captain's a softie!" I feel Jacob tense up then growl at Zack and Jeff. I turn over and smile at them, noticing Beck is there, too. I found out about a week ago, that Beck is bisexual. He did have a crush on me, which is why he was so angry about me and Jacob. He doesn't like me anymore, though. He likes Zack. Zack likes him too, but shhhhh. You didn't hear that from me. We sit up and Jacob wraps his arms around my waist, pulling me into his chest. I feel my face heat up as he nuzzles his face into my shoulder. He plants a kiss on the space where neck meets shoulder before biting, causing me to let out a small moan. With everyone still in the room. My face grows warmer because they all stare at us. I cover my face and pull a bit away from Jacob. Zack starts laughing. Jacob sets his hand on my shoulder, but I shrug him off and curl into myself. I hear a deep sigh. Jacob scoops me into his arms and sits me sideways in his lap. He kisses my cheek. I peek out through my fingers. He smiles and kisses my nose. "C'mon out Chris." I frown to hide the smile attempting to surface, removing my hands from my face. He gives me a quick kiss, causing me to grin, and tightens his hold on me. Jeff clears his throat, gaining our attention (reminding us there are other people here). "Well, we wanted to know if you two wanted to go to the movies with us." Jacob looks down at me. "Do you want to go?" I nod. "We need to get dressed, wait downstairs." They nod and leave, closing the door. He suddenly looks worried. I place my hand on his cheek. "No one will hurt me. I'll be fine. Nothing will happen to me." He smiles slightly. "That's not it. I know no one will hurt you. I'll kill them if they do." I give him a goofy smile. "If it's about public displays of affection, there will be lots of it." My smile falters. "Unless, of course, you'd rather not." He suddenly has his lips roughly against mine. I feel a flutter in my heart. He only kisses me like this when he's trying to put my insecurities to rest. When he pulls back, he rests his forehead against my own. "Nothing would make me happier than to show my love for you to everyone. I'm just worried about any homophobic people who'd be graced with our presence." I laugh. "It's fine. I've dealt with worse. You're a big scary jock. No one will mess with you!" He pouts slightly. "You think I'm scary?" I kiss his bottom lip. "No baby, I think your strong, athletic, and would crush anyone who ever talked down to you." That made him happy. He lifts me up. "Do you feel any pain from...earlier?" My face heats up. "Um...no. Just a bit of discomfort." He some how talks me into letting him dress me. He slips me into skinny jeans, and a baggy (his) t-shirt. I put on converse and watch him dress. He pulls on baggy pants, with a loose shirt and sneakers. He turns to me and I lift my arms, grinning as I motion for him to pick me up. He smiles at me. He presses a kiss to my nose before lifting me onto his back. I nuzzle the back of his head and laugh as he runs around his room. "Jacob! They're waiting for us! You can put me down now!" He slowly slides me down his back. He turns around and pulls me close to him. "Do we have to go?" I can feel myself start to blush. His erection is poking my thigh. He leans down and kisses me slowly, knowing it's my weakness. It takes all my willpower to pull away. "We're going to the movies, Jakey. If you be good, I'll reward you when we get back." Jacob grins and the next thing I know, I'm over his shoulder and he's racing down the stairs. We all pile into Zack's car. The ride there was filled with teases at Jacob for 'becoming a softie'. I also took part with my own kind of teasing. I set my hand on his thigh and rubbed slow circles. I moved my hand higher, only to be stopped by Jacob lacing our hands together. He shoots me a small glare, but I can see the lust behind it. I smile sweetly at him and squeeze his hand tighter. Once at the movie theater, we decide to watch a horror film. To be honest, I only agreed to this because I can snuggle up to Jacob when I get scared. Hopefully, Beck and Zack can, too. They just need to get together already. We walk into the theater and split up. Me and Jacob go to the very top and Zack, Beck, and Jeff go to the very front. As the advertisements are going, I decide to tease Jacob a bit more. I nuzzle into his neck and plant long slow kisses. Jacob smiles a bit. I place my hand on his lap and rub his thigh as sexually as I can. He groans and attempts to pull my hand away. I stop him by grabbing his crotch. He gasps and bites his lip. I squeeze him through his jeans and rub along his forming erection. "B-babe, you're...nnng...not b-being f-fair. H-how am I s-supposed to ugh...be-be good if...aah...if--" I pull away as the movie starts. He groans in frustration, causing me to grin internally. As predicted, I was clinging onto Jacob for dear life during the entire movie. There was so many jump scares. Eventually though, the movie ends and we're on our way to meet the others. Jeff finds us and signals us to be quiet. We nod and follow him. What we see makes us all grin. Beck is straddling Zack and they're kissing passionately. Jacob wolf whistled, causing them to break apart. They look over to us and blush furiously. Zack speaks up, "U-uh...this isn't what it looks like..?" Beck flinches. I glare at Zack and pull Beck over to me. "Beck is not someone to be ashamed of! If you won't own up to this, stay away from him!" Zack looks shocked, he looks over to Beck. Beck looks away. "Beck...babe, I..." He sighs. "I'm sorry. I didn't mean it like that. I just...I'm new to this stuff. I really do like you though Beck. I promise." I smile cheerfully. "I knew it! You all owe me ten bucks!" I push Beck towards Zack and they share a quick kiss. We leave after that, and pile back into the car. Zack and Beck are being cute in the front, Jeff is being an asexual potato, and I have my hand down Jacob's pants. I can just hope I'll be punished for this. He's squirming and biting his lip. I pull my hand out, causing him to growl at me. Oh yeah, I'm going to be punished. And I'm going to fucking love it.