Fighting Solves Nothing

Ten minutes before class is over, a piece of paper is thrown onto my desk. I open it and read it's contents.

Hey Chris! It's Beck! Anyways, I just wanted to tell you that Jacob has, like, been staring at you for the entire class period. Watch your back, okay buddy?

I roll my eyes.

Thank you for the warning, but I'll be fine. Don't worry.

I pass it over my shoulder. I hear him sigh. I look down at my desk to finish my work, when another piece of paper is thrown at my head. I turn and glare at Beck, but he's just looking at me confused, his black hair covering one of his hazel eyes. I bend over and pick the paper up. I open it and I have to resist the urge to gasp.

We need to talk after class. Meet me by your locker, nerd.

I sigh. Yep. I'm going to get beat up. I'm starting to hope this class never ends. Unfortunately, it does. I hesitantly get my stuff together and walk to my locker. I know that Beck is following me, from a distance. I won't admit to him that I'm thankful for this. As I'm approaching my locker, I see Jacob waiting for me. I sigh and walk up to him. "Yes, Jacob? How can I help you? Please make this quick, as I don't want to be late." He shifts and I unconsciously reach for my bruised cheek. He flinches and looks apologetic, before clearing his throat. "I uh...I want you to teach me about pokemon." I raise an eyebrow. "You sure? I offered earlier and you just hit me. I don't really feel like getting hit again. Now if you'll excuse me, I have to go to class." I turn and walk away. "Hey! Nerd! I-!" I turn to glare at him. "My name is Chris, you blockhead! Why should I waste my time trying to help you, when you can't even remember my name?!" I storm away, grabbing Beck by the arm as I pass. "What happened? Why did he want to meet with you? Is everything okay? What's wrong?" I ignore his questions and drag him to our next period, which is, unfortunately, P.E. and we just so happen to have this class with Jacob. We go into the locker room and start to change into our athletic clothes. I have trouble with my shirt because I'm claustrophobic and our uniforms are a little tight. "B-Beck? Beck! Help! I...I'm stuck!" Beck panics. "Try to pull it off! Try to pull it off!" "I can't! I'm stuck!" All of a sudden I can see. My shirt is over my head and I'm wearing it correctly. I look up and I'm surprised to find Jacob there, eyebrow raised. "Are you alright..?" I ignore his question and turn my back to him. "Thanks...I'll be outside Beck." Beck blinks, confused, before nodding and turning to finish changing.

After a quick explanation of what is going to happen today, me and Beck head over to the bleachers. It's a field/free day. I turn and glare at Beck. "Why did it take you so long to get out of the locker room?" Beck shifts, uncomfortably. "Um...Jacob wanted to talk to me...please don't be mad at me!" I glare harder at him. "What exactly did you talk about?" Beck rubs his neck. "Um...y-you, mostly. He wanted to know if you were always bipolar. He asked why we were freaking out over your shirt being stuck, what I knew about your 'nerditude', what he could do for you to forgive him or something like that." I pinch the bridge of my nose, feeling a headache coming. "What did you tell him?" He shifts again. "Uh...that you are only bipolar when you have a hard time trusting someone, that you're smart and you know everything about anything, you're claustrophobic, and that you're a sucker for cheesy stuff. In both meanings of the word." I smack him upside the head. "Gee, thanks for telling a stranger, a jock no less, all my, a nerd's, weaknesses. You might as well tell him what I'm allergic to, as well!" Beck's face turns red. I growl. "You told him what I'm allergic to?!" I stand up and storm down the bleachers. He told Jacob I'm allergic to cats, peanuts, chocolate (regrettably so), roses, and seafood. I hate Beck. I can hear him calling after me. I huff angrily and walk faster. I am so pissed, I blank out the rest of the world. I'm suddenly on the floor, losing consciousness. The last thing I see is Beck and Jacob hovering over me, before I black out.