"She's not." I said. "And she's never back, not after your persuasion."

Kai raised a brow. "What persuasion?"

I rolled my eyes. "Kai, don't play dumb with me."

"Ri, I have no idea what you're talking about."

"So you didn't..." I paused. "Then what-"

"Ri, it was all in your head." Kai kissed my cheek. "I'd love to catch up but I need to finish this."

"Kai." I called. He spun around to look at me, eyebrows raised. "I'm pregnant."

He hummed. "I know." He said and I opened my mouth to question him. "I heard the heartbeat and I saw your bump. It's quick obvious."

"You're not hurting my baby." I quickly said, my hands over my stomach protecting my bump.

Kai laughed. "I would never hurt our baby." He reassured me, kissing me softly. "Besides it's only one baby. But if it was twins." He shrugged, waving his knife and I shoved his arm. "Then there would be some issues."

"You're crazy."

"Only for you." He winked and chucked something at me. I caught it and see it was a car key. "Wait for me in the car, Ri."

"But-" I looked from the key to Kai but he had already vanished. I was alone with the dead bodies.

And blood.

"Leave, Riley." I told myself. I nodded vamp speeding outside into the deserted car park. I pressed the button on the car key and heard a car unlock.

I made my way to the car when I paused. "I can't sit here and do nothing, Kai is going to get himself killed or kill someone else."

I looked at the car then back at the barn, sighing loudly. "I need to find Kai and stop this." I told myself, even though my feet ached in those heels. "Stupid heels." I took off the deadly heels and threw them aside.

"Now, I'll get Kai." I decided, walking barefoot. "Before he does something stupid."

++++

"Ow, ow, ow, ow, ow." I whined each time I stepped on a piece of broken glass. I hissed in pain, stepping on more sheds of glass whilst I made my through the ruined ceremony in search of Kai.

I bit my lip because all I could smell of blood, and fresh blood was always sweeter than any blood bag. I shook my head to clear it of my urges.

"Wait." I stopped walking and chuckled. "I'm a vampire." I decided to vamp speed but just made the glass pierce my skin at a quick pace.

I stopped and rubbed my healing feet. "Why didn't I just keep on the heels?" I asked no one, whilst I stepped with cautious to avoid standing on a body.

I stood on something and looked down. "Sorry." I moved my foot and screeched, when I realised it was a dead woman. Her throat bleeding with a piece of shattered glass plunged inside.

I leaned down and shut her eyes, since they were scaring me. "Gross, dead woman." I shuddered, wiping my fingers on her dress.

These poor innocent people. I thought. Even though, I personally knew none of them, it was upsetting to see that my boyfriend was capable of such evil.

A familiar face caught my eyes and I gasped, shaking my head and I ran. "No, no, no." I cried, hurrying over to my friend. I gasped and crouched down.

"Liv, no." I sobbed, bringing my hand to my mouth to conceal my sobs. She was dead, it was clear. Her heartbeat wasn't there. I broke down into tears and brought her head onto my knees, stroking her hair. Liv had been my best friend.