"Okay. Minutes."

Derek gives me a ride home and Isaac falls asleep in the back. I can see the tension from Derek,

"Hey," I say placing my hand on his arm, "We'll get Boyd and the girl out."

"I know."

"And Stiles will find out how the robbers got in."

He nods

"I know."

He pulls up outside my house,

"Thanks for the ride."

I peck him on the lips and get out.

------------------------------------------

It's the full moon and Scott, Stiles, Peter and I are all at Derek's loft, planning. I'm standing with my back to the window, Derek's in front of me, Scott is stood on my right and Stiles is diagonally right from me. And Peter is sat on the stairs not being much help.

"Okay. See this? This is how they got in. It's a roof top air conditions vent. Leads down inside into the wall of the vault which is here." Stiles says pointing to different places on the blueprints.

"One of the robbers was lowered into the shaft. Now that space is so small, it took about 12 hours to drill into that wall. Which is stone by the way. Then, throughout the rest of the night, they shifted the cash up to the guys back on the roof. Through that one little shaft in the wall. Boom!"

"Can we fit in there?" Scott asks.

"Yes we can, but very barely. And then they also patched up the wall, obviously, so we're gonna need a drill of some kind. I'm thinking maybe a diamond-"

"Forget the drill." Derek says.

"Sorry?" Stiles asks.

"If I go in first how much room do I have?" Stiles turns to Derek

"And what are you gonna do huh? Your gonna punch through the wall?" Stiles says.

Derek turns to Stiles and smirks.

"Yes Stiles. I'm gonna punch through the wall"

Stiles laughs,

"Okay big guy. Let's see that big ol' fist. Make it, come on. Get it out there, don't be scared. Big Bad Wolf, yeah look at that."

Derek shakes his head and holds up his fist. Stiles holds out his hand above Derek's fist

"Okay see this? It's maybe three inches of room to gather enough force to punch through solid co-"

Then Derek punches Stiles' hand away and Stiles falls to the floor holding his hand in agony I laugh at his misfortune Stiles looks at me while I'm laughing at him and I put my hands up in surrender.

"I'll get through the wall. Who's following me down?"

He looks at Peter.

"Don't look at me. I'm not up to fighting speed yet and honestly, with Isaac out of commission, you're not looking at very good odds yourself."

"So I'm supposed to just let them die?"

"One of them is already dead."

"We don't know that."

"Do I have to remind you what you're up against? A pack of Alphas. All of them: Killers. And if that's not enough to scare your testicles back into your stomach. Try to remember that two of them combine bodies to form one giant Alpha. I'm sure Erica and Boyd were sweet kids. They're gonna be missed."