Chapter 20

- Justins POV -

I got out the car quickly as i realised the door was open. I thought i shut it. I walked in through the door and called her name a few times. No reply. I walked up the stairs up my black tux and shiny black shoes.

"What's that smell" i said out loud not realising i was talking too myself. I went into Miley's bedroom. I could smell..

"FIRE" I shouted. I ran into her bathroom panicking.
" Thank god".
There was no fire but the side was burnt, i turned off the curler when i her something.
"Miley?".
It went quiet for a while and I heard it a second, third and then fourth time.

- Miley's POV -

"Ju...st....in" I only just got out. Everytime i said it i got louder.
" Jus..tin"
"Justin".

"MILEY". I could make out a figure which i guessed was Justin.
"MILEY WHAT HAPPENED BABY".
He took out his phone and tried dialling a number but his hands were shaking.
"ur...ambulance..quick" He gave them the address as my vision slowly got better.

- Justins POV -

So many thoughts went through my mind who did this to her. Who could do this too my Miley. I held her hand as she lied helplessly in the hospital bed. Her face with blood everywhere but she still looked beautiful. I stared at her as my phone vibrated. I left it. It went off again. I kissed her forehead and walked to the toilets. I took out my phone.

* 2 new messages*

From : Chaz

How's your day going? You and Miley? Sorry if i ruined your plans.

I opened the next message.

From Chaz

I didn't mean to punch her too hard. Haha, i did really. Do what we agreed or i'll eventually..kill her.