Chapter 17

I wiped my tears from my face. I looked in the mirror noticing my foundation had came off, leaving my bruise visible.

- DINGGG-

My eyebrows knitted together, who's that i thought in my head. I walked over to the door turning the handle and there he was standing their with his arms out. He gave me a smile before puling me into a hug. I couldn't resist i needed one right now. We walked backwards with me still hugging him before he closed the door with his foot.

" I'm so so sorry baby, I won't do it again okay? only when your ready, It's just.." Justin paused before breaking the hug. He looked me straight in the eye, " I.. I've never had a girlfriend" He shook his head. " I mean a girlfriend i actually cared about".

- Justin's POV -

She hit my chest. " who said i was your girlfriend?" she replied before laughing.

I laughed too. She kept raising her eyebrows. Oh my god she is so cute. " 3" I began to countdown Miley looked confused. " 2"

" What?" She said.

"1 "

Without any hesitation i attacked her with tickles. She couldn't stop laughing

" JUSTINN AH" " OKAY JUSTIN STOPP I SURRENDER" She laughed and so did i. I picked her up in a bridal hug before taking her upstairs and throwing her on her bed.

- Bling-

- Miley's POV -

I got up of the bed, grabbing my phone from my pocket.

From Jen

MILEY WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU! YOU KNOW WHAT MILEY YOU ARE SO CHILDISH I LOVE RYAN AND I HATE YOU. THAT'S RIGHT I HATE YOU.

A tear fell from my face. I didn't even realise Justin was behind me until he took the phone out of my hand a placed it on the side. He hugged me tight and kissed the top of my head. " You are worth more than that, Miley. " He placed his thumb on my chin making me face him. " Okay?"

I nodded.

We stared into each others eyes. Justin went in for a kiss. "I can't" I said walking backwards putting my hands over my face sitting down on my computer chair.

"Hey come on Miley" Justin said removing my hands from my face.

I looked him in the eyes, " will you always be here for me?" I questioned.

- Justin's POV -

I pulled her into a hug kissed the top of her head and replied, " Forever and always Miley. Forever and always".