Chapter 28

- Miley's POV -

" Good morning beautiful " he kissed me on the forehead and asked me if i wanted breakfast.

WAIT. WHAT.

I opened my eyes and there he was, Chaz, and his beautiful brown eyes.

" What the hell are you doing here?! " I screamed at him while he just stood there being all perfect.

" You asked me here beautiful, you called me last night but don't worry i didn't take advantage of you" He smirked.

He walked out of the room and i chased him.

" Why did you come over? " i asked walking down the stairs.

He stopped, turned and looked at me and i could feel him breathing on my lip again.
" Last night you wanted me to kiss you" He licked his lips and squeezed my hip. " So i thought i could give you what you wanted"

He pulled in for a kiss but i looked down.
" Miley? " he asked.
I looked up and put my hands around his neck and leaned in, " yes" .

If this is the only way to get over Justin, i'm in.

- Justin's POV -

I walked up to her doorstep and knocked on the door.
* no reply *
I knocked again and again but still no answer.
I walked to the side and looked through the window-

" CHAZ" i shouted.

I WAS FUMING CHAZ?! WHY CHAZ WHAT THE HELL REALLY AFTER ALL HE HAS DONE

" Justin I can explain " Miley said coming out of her house.

" EXPLAIN? YOU CAN EXPLAIN THAT YOU'RE KISSING CHAZ I THINK I CAN SEE WHAT YOU ARE DOING AFTER ALL THAT HE HAS DONE MILEY WHAT ARE YOU THINK ".

" I'm sorry Justin "

" Why are you even saying sorry babe, he kissed your best friend first "

There he was, Chaz, coming out of Miley's house like he was better than me.