Chapter 13: Remind me to never piss you off

Start from the beginning

"If I don't what? Huh I'm the one who has your ear here don't start with me boy your all ready in deep shit"

That shut both boys up.

"MIA YOUR OKAY!!!" I heard someone yell behind me. Turning around still holding the boys ears I see Olivia, Eric, Brandon, and 2 other guys.

"Oh hey guys yeah I'm fine. Just having a crazy day you know"

"Oh hey Jared and Connor"

They grumble heys. I pull on their ears.

"Be nice now boys wouldn't want anything TOO bad to happen now would we?"

"Hey what happen to Connoria and Jaredlia?" Eric asked.

"That's what they are getting punished for" I said and turned around walking through the lunch room door.

Everyone stopped talking and were looking at us. Jared and Connor were bright red. Clearly embarrassed.

Everyone were looking at us shocked, some were laughing their ass off taking picture and others were whispering.

"Isn't that the girl from this morning?"

"What is she doing with them?"

I walked into the lunch room having Jared and everyone else behind me. I stopped once we reached the middle of the lunch room which had an empty table I'm guessing this is were they sit.

"Eric, Brandon imma need you both for my master plan here. Oh and you two boys"

All 4 boys smirked.

"How may we be a service?" Brandon said faking a British accent.

"Alright I want you two to give Dumb 1 here and Dumb 2 mega wedgies. While you two hold the boys down" I explain watching the boys smirk grow bigger.

"MEGA WEDGIES!!" Eric and Brandon screamed at the same time.

"Mimi can't we do something uh less painful?"

"Nah where's the fun in that J.B?"

He just gave me a grumble of nonsense.

I let go of their ears and watch how they tried escaping key word tried but the two other guys blocked them from going anywhere.

I watched as Eric and Brandon began and let me tell you I would so not like to be the one getting the wedgie. From the face expression they were wearing it looks like it hurts A LOT.

Turning around I see the whole cafeteria taking their phones out and recording. I look over at Olivia to see she's doing the same thing.

Climbing onto the table I clap my hands to get everyone's attention

"Hey everyone so I haven't introduce myself propertly as this moron dropped me on my head. Can you pull more on his wedgie Eric?" I said looking at them.

"It would be my pleasure" he said pulling more on his wedgie.

"Ow!!" Jared yells his face showing pain.

Not my fault. I give a chuckle.

"Anyway My name is Mia and I'm new here. Mom transfer me here yesterday apparently and was informed this morning well not really but its whatever. You can say my first day has been...interesting."

A few kids let out a chuckle.

"Yeah well I'm guessing you guys are wondering why Mr. Burns and King are being publicly humiliated."

Everyone nodded their heads.

"Well for one that moron J.B dropped me on my head which then cause me to have short memory loss, and then he slammed a door on my head which got my memory back which I see kinda weird as pain brought my memory back and I lost it because of pain. Now that's just part if it.