I knew that already! I just didn't want to do the stupid thing with the gun again. I know how to operate the damn thing, he made sure of that! But I understand what he's going through right now. This is how he gets when he's scared.. Maybe now isn't the time to be stubborn so I just showed him that I can operate the gun... Again.

"Good. Now let's go" he picked up the book bag of money and put it over his shoulder.

I grabbed his arm, stopping him. "Hey, I'm on your team. Okay?"

He sighed and grabbed my hand. "I know. I'm sorry. I'm just.."

"I know" I kissed him. "We should go"

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

It was around 9 something at night. I had no idea where we were all of this was going to go down, so when we pulled into the parking lot of a storage unit place I was a little confused.

"Why are we here?"

"This is where Miguel is"

"In a storage unit place?"

"He owns this place. This is where a lot of shit happens"

Then I started to think..

"So when we were packing up my house and you told me not use this storage place.."

"Because I wanted you to have nothing to do with Miguel. I knew he owned this place"

I nodded finally understanding. "That's why we went to the other one all the way across town.."

We were silent for a while, both of us hesitant to get out of the car.

"You ready?" Dean asked.

No..

I sighed. "As I'll ever be"

Dean and I got out of the car and he grabbed my hand tightly. After about five minutes of walking Dean's cell rang.

"Hello?" He answered.

"Dean.."

Just by the look on his face I knew it was Miguel.

"Where are you?"

"Keep walking straight. One of my men will meet you"

Dean put his phone back in his pocket and we continued to walk until we seen a tall man black man.

"Follow me" the man said and began to walk.

I gave Dean a look and he just shook his head.

In the very back of this storage unit place was a big warehouse. There were cars and trucks everywhere.

There was Miguel, just standing there casually with his hands in his pockets.

"Ayyyye there he is!" Miguel cheered referring to Dean.

Dean rolled his eyes. "Yup, I'm here"

"And look who you brought with you!" He said staring at me. "Mi belleza" (My beauty)

It was my turn to roll my eyes. "Whatever"

"Do you have my money?"

"Its right here." Dean motioned to his book bag.

He clapped his hands together and smiled. "Great! Give it to me"

"On one occasion"

I looked at Dean like he was crazy.

What the he does he think he's doing?!

Miguel's laughed. "Your trying to negotiate with me!?"

"Yea, your trying to negotiate with him?" I asked.

Dean didn't answer me he just gave me a look. I had no idea what he was trying to do.

"Sure, call it what you want. But you wont get your money until you agree with my terms" Dean said.

I Dont think I've ever seen him this serious and tense, and that's saying something because Dean is serious and tense all the time.. But I could tell that he wasn't playing around and so could Miguel.

Miguel narrowed his eyes at Dean.
"I'm listening"

"You leave my family alone. And that includes my friends, they're my family. Don't go anywhere near my mom and stay away from me. Forget I that I, that we exist.." Dead said.

"Wow. And here I thought you'd be my wing man! My right hand! Bummer.."

"Im serious Miguel"

"Or else what?.. Hmm? What will you do if I don't leave you and your little pack alone?"

"I will make sure your life is a living hell. You know me Miguel.. I can do it. Everywhere you turn, I'll be there. Everywhere you look, I'll be there, reminding you of how much of a sick son of a bitch you are. I will fuck everything up for you. I will destroy everything that your father has built in this city. I will literally torture you to the point where I won't have to kill you.. cause you'll do it yourself. After all, thats what your father taught us.. Right? How to inflict pain when you Dont get what you want..."

I had never heard Dean speak in this kind of way. I think this is the part of him that he warned me about. I have a feeling that he can get worse than this.

"Hmm.. So you really want me to leave you and your family alone huh?"

I couldn't tell what the hell was going through either of their minds. Their pokerfaces were beyond my level.

"That's what I said"

"Well then.. I guess you'll want your friend back, yes?"

Horror shot through me as a tall white guy had Jess by the arm and he stood her next to Miguel. She was blindfolded with her hand tied together. Worst of all she was bleeding and Miguel put a gun to her head.

On instinct I began to walk towards Jess.

"Make another move and ima kill you and your friend!" Miguel yelled at me.

I was infuriated. I felt like crying, screaming and choking the life out of him all at the same time. Dean seemed to be feeling the same way because he yanked me back behind him while cursing to himself.

"What did you do to her?!" I asked.

"Mia!? Mia is that you?!" Jess cried.

Miguel took the blindfold off and I could see that she had a black eye and a bloody cut on her cheek.

"Mia what's going on?" She asked staring at Dean and I.

"Now you wanna run that empty threat by me again Dean?" Miguel smiled.