"I know-"

"But you don't know." I told her. "I know that part of you is glad to know that Kai is gone, but I never saw the monster that everyone did."

Liv gave me a sympathetic glance. "Did you hear about Damon and Stefan's mother?"

"Apparently she's been whining about some family of hers, I overheard the two of them discussing the other night."

"I don't understand, why she'd want them?" Liv cringed. "Stefan said they're vampires and witches so that's already a threat in itself." I hummed and shrugged. "Anyway, lightening the mood. Ric and Jo's wedding is coming up as are the babies."

"Seriously?" I fused my eyebrows together and Liv nodded. "Wow, since when has this been happening?"

She chuckled. "Yeah you've missed a lot."

"Indeed I have, but I only know of Jo from the incident at the high school and I'm pretty sure Ric was trying to shoot me."

"That was Jeremy, he shot Kai and because you two were linked it affected you but Ric caught you."

"Oh."

"But their wedding is in a month." Liv beamed, smiling to show her excitement.

"Am i invited?"

She shrugged. "You can be my plus one."

"What about Tyler?"

She rolled her eyes. "He's actually invited."

I scoffed. "Okay, ow." Liv laughed and I smiled slightly. "What about their babies? Do they know the gender?"

"No, no matter how many times I've begged them they won't found out the genders."

"Genders?"

She nodded. "Jo is having twins."

I smiled. "That's adorable, having twins." I said but my smile soon faded away when I realised.

Liv raised a brow. "What's wrong?"

"Twins." I repeated, looking at her. "If Kai knew, he'd.." I paused and shuddered. "I don't know what he'd do."

"I guess it's a good thing that he's in the prison world for the wedding." She told me and I hummed slightly with some agreement. "Jo and Ric are leaving after the wedding."

"They are?" I asked, Liv nodded. "That's good for them, I wished I got myself out of here when I could."

"What's holding you back now?" She asked me, rolling onto her stomach. "Riley, Kol and his family are gone."

I shook my head, rubbing my hands down my face. "There's something about this town, Liv." I said with a sigh. "It's like a drug, you can't keep yourself away."

Her phone buzzed and I glanced over with a smirk. "Ooh, is that lover boy?" I teased, she blushed and I laughed a little.

"Shut up." She muttered, checking her phone. "Actually it's Jo, she wants to know if I'm free for coffee."

"Are you?"

"I suppose, wanna come?" I shrugged.

"Does Jo really want to see the girl who's been sleeping with her sociopathic twin?"

Liv nodded. "Good point, don't start off with that."

I snorted a laugh. "I'll try not to." I climbed off the bed, fixing on my ankle boots again.

I quickly clipped my hair up out of my face and stared at my reflection in the mirror. My eyes fused and I ran my finger along my jaw. My cheeks seem fuller.