Chapter 27

The water runs down my body and in a few seconds I hear the shower door open. I look past my shoulder to see Xavier's tall built body standing in the entrance butt naked. I feel myself blush when my eyes travel down to his manhood. I face back towards the shower head and close my eyes allowing the warm water run over them. Then I hear the glass door close and have his warm skin press against my cold form.

     "Are you blushing baby?" He says in a deep seductive voice.

     "No," I say bringing my hands up to my face trying to hide my beet red cheeks. Then he slowly drags his long fingers up my sides making me shiver and rests them on my shoulders turning my whole body to face his.

     "You totally are," he says with a chuckle. "No need to blush baby I'm all yours," he says with reassurance. I smile at his words and lean in to kiss his pink lips. He does the same and soon it becomes heated. His tongue and mine struggle for dominance and eventually he wins. One of his hands rest on my lower back while the other wraps around to rest on my right shoulder. My left hand is resting on his right shoulder as the other is tangled in his hair softly pulling at the roots. I moan through the kiss and feel him harden against my thigh, he tightens his grip around me as  I break the kiss needing to take a breath. We both take in a deep breath and rest our foreheads against each others, and stay like that for little while.

     "We need to get cleaned if we're going to make that awful birthday party," I say with a chuckle. He groans when I say it and loosens his grip on me.

     "If it's so awful, then why go?" He asks not following my thoughts.

     "Because, Mr. Sex fiend, if we don't show up Vlad might just kill us," I say in a serious tone.

     "Oh. Wait seriously?" He asks.

     "Yes, so get crackin'," I say and grab the shampoo from behind him putting some into my long black hair. Then hand the bottle to him while I scrub and rinse, repeating with the conditioner.

     When we're done I turn of the water and step out of the shower grabbing a towel in the process and wrap it around my body. Then I hand Xavier one and he wraps it around his waist.

     We both exit the bathroom dripping wet. I walk to the bed where our clothes are and I grab the gold sequined gown, hanging it on the bathroom door. Then I grab my under garments and return into the bathroom closing the door behind me.

     I unwrap the towel around me and wrap it around my hair to keep from dripping. I unzip the dress and step through. The material feels silky on the inside, but scratchy at the same time. I pull the zipper up as much as I can and remove the towel completely before leaving the bathroom for help.

    "Hey can you...," I start to say but stop mid way at the sight. Xavier is dressed in his dress pants and white button down shirt and is struggling with the bowtie. I laugh at his effort, "Do you need help?" I ask.

     "Yeah, I've never worn a bowtie. Only a tie," he laughs bringing a smile to my face.

     "I'll help you, but you have to zip me up first," I say and he nods.

     "Come here," he says and I do so. I turn around and pull my damp hair to the side allowing more contact. I feel his rough warm hands brush over my bare skin as he gently pulls the zipper up.

     "Thanks," I say softly.

     "No problem," he says.

     "Now I can help you," I say and undo the knot he accidentally formed. I take the two ends and slowly tie them together to form a perfect black bow. "There, now you look handsome," I say and smile up at him. He doesn't say anything as he looks down at me. He brings his right hand up and cups my left cheek. I furrow my brows, "What's wrong?" I ask from the excessive silence.

     "Nothing, I just love you," he says making me smile and blush.

     "I love you too," I say and stand onto my tippy toes to kiss his soft lips. It's a small peck but it's just as sweet. "Alright, I'm going to finish up here. If you want to go down now that's fine. I'll see you later," I say after removing myself from his embrace.

     "Okay. I'll see you soon then?" He asks.

     "Yeah," I say then return to the bathroom and plug in the dryer. After a few minutes, my hair is completely dry and curled and Xavier has already gone. The room feels lonely but at least I can concentrate on my makeup. I do a smokey eye and use a pale pink color on my lips. Then I put my hair into a nice bun having some of the curls frame my face. As I take one last look in the mirror I nod my head and grab my shoes before leaving the room and heading down stairs where Xavier awaits.

     As soon as I reach the bottom Xavier turns around and his eyes go wide as does his mouth. I feel the heat rising to my cheeks from his reaction and smile just a little.

     "How do I look?" I ask wanting this night to be perfect. Birthday or not.

     "Beautiful," he says and I feel my blush deepening. I smile a big toothy grin and look up to kiss him. He smiles and leans down to my height. I wrap my arms around his neck, and have his wrapped tightly around my back. After a few seconds we both pull away and start towards the ballroom.

     After a couple minutes pass, I feel his hand reach into mine and interlace our fingers like a big knot. Then soon we are faced with the big mahogany doors. I look to him and smile.

     "Are you ready?" I ask.

     "Yeah..., nervous, but ready," he says with a shaky voice. I completely understand his nervousness. I mean, if I were him I would be too. One werewolf in a room with over a thousand vampires.